English is hard.

No ones POV

The primary countries ran into the canteen, lining up for the food, that can sometimes be good but DO NOT have the schools mac and cheese, vile stuff. Wales was once again being dragged around by an over-excited New Zealand, North chasing after them trying to keep up.
"Why are you going so fast?" Wales asked New Zealand.
"If we don't hurry we won't get the best seats." New Zealand replied.
"Why are the seats so important?" Asked North, still running. behind them.
"Because that way we look cool." Said New Zealand. I highly doubt that. North thought to himself, his legs were tired from running around all day.

The three countries lined up, grabbing trays and putting their selected food on the trays.
New Zealand payed for his lunch and waited for Wales and North to do the same. Once they had all payed, New Zealand began to walk off.
"This way."
Wales and North followed New Zealand to the 'cool' table and sat down.

They began eating their lunch in silence, until New Zealand's friends sat down at the table with them.
"Hi Kiwi!" Tonga said, as she sat down in the seat across form him.
"Hi Tonga!" Kiwi shouted back happily, his mouth stuffed with food. Seems like he had forgotten his lessons with Britain about table manners, but I guess that didn't matter now.

Once all of kiwi's friends, that they had met outside, were at the table, they started talking about what they did in their classes. Wales and North also got a lot of questions asked, as they were brand new, Although it was expected.

——————Time skip; after lunch——————

North's POV(I keep on thinking about North Korea)

We were doing spelling in class to finish off the day. I liked our primary teacher her name was Miss Austria. I was filling in my spelling activity book, thinking to myself. Mr United Nations said that my brother goes to this school but I haven't seen him anywhere at all today. By his age he should be in the high school section of school, he's only one year younger than Scotland after all. I'll ask England and Scotland if they saw him in any of their classes or while they were walking around the school.

Haven written all my spelling words down three times, to get the spelling stuck in my head, I can move on to my favourite part the word search. I scan the grid easily finding knock and know with rock and tow, yes the words rhyme it's meant to help us understand that some words are spelt similarly. I'm not in control of how we learn English though, I don't really know who is if I'm being honest.

It's a very simple yet very confusing language. Simple as in the word 'the' doesn't change because of gender, plural, past, present, future or whatever other reason, it just stays the word 'the'.
Hard as in read and read. One is in past tense and the other in present. The present sounds like 'reed' while the past sounds like 'red' although they are spelt the exact same they mean different things. Another hard thing is flour and flower, pear and pair, sun and son, etcetera. These words sound the exact same but are spelt different and mean different things, these are called homophones.
Oh, don't get me started on to, too and two and there, their and they're, I can explain there, their and they're by putting it into a sentence; they're with their friends over there.
There, that is your definition.
Thanks for tuning in and doing English with Northern Ireland!
A/N, See you next time I try and give a crappy explanation on something!

Rrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg!!!

The bell rings loudly across the room signaling its time to go home. I finished the WordSearch just in time and go to put the spelling book into my pigeon hole. (A/N wow, I'm so british, I know.)
I pack my bag and stand behind my seat waiting for the teacher to dismiss us, because the bell means nothing apparently.
"You May leave now see you tomorrow!"
Everyone charges for the door, excited to get home after working all day. I walk over to Papua New Guinea.

I am two years older than Wales so I am in Primary 6 while she and New Zealand are in Primary 4, Australia is a year older than me him being in Primary 7 (Scottish education system👍) since neither of them were in my class Papua New Guinea volunteered to help me in the class, which I was grateful for, he's a nice person.  

"We'll just wait for this chaos to pass and then we can leave."
We watch as people shove and push one another to get out of the small classroom door. It's like watching dogs fight for a bone. Eventually it dies down as more people start to leave until me and Papua New Guinea can finally make it out of the door.
"Is that how getting out of class always is?" I ask looking at Papua New Guinea(I really need to get a nickname for him, it would make this a lot easier.)
"Yeah, Primary countries are like animals when it comes to getting out of this prison."
We both chuckle at this until someone shouts are names. We turn back to see New Zealand and Wales running after us.
"Wait for us!"
"Hurry up then." Papua New Guinea keeps on walking, but I wait for the two to catch up first.
We start walking together towards the exit.
"Have you seen Australia, Raggiana?" New Zealand asks Papua New Guinea. That is a really strange nickname but it's easier than Papua New Guinea's lengthy name.
"No I have not, he'll be waiting outside knowing him,"
New Zealand nods his head up and down.
"And Kiwi I know your national animal goes well for your nickname but mine sounds weird and even then you had to shorten My national animals name as well so there's really no point."
"Wait, that's not the full name?" Wales exclaims.
"Yeah, it's actually Raggiana Bird of Paradise."
"Wow..."
This conversation is weird.

We walk outside and sure enough Australia is waiting for us, talking to his friends. Three in total, not-including him.
"Hey, mates! Been waiting for you all," Australia waves us over. "So the high school countries don't finish until later on in the day. So we either wait here for them to finish or we go back home and play some board games?"
"Hello to you too Australia. I for one would love to play some board games!" Wales said excitedly, her wings rising up in the air. Her wings usually do that whenever she's really happy, excited, angry or she's about to fly.
"I vote board games." I said agreeing with Wales.
"Me too!" Kiwi shouts.
"Well, I've got to leave so, 'till next time." Papua New Guinea said walking off to meet up with Tonga before walking out the school with her.

"Ok then, board games it is then. We should start walking back home now... I'll see you guys tomorrow." Australia said directing the last part to his three friends that were listening contently.
"See you, Aussie."
"Bye."
"Have a nice day!"

We started following Australia out of the school to the direction of our house. I wonder what board game we'll be playing. 

————————————————————

Sorry for not updating for a while!
I had motivation to write but for another book idea I had—

Have a nice life!

Word count; 1273