Chapter 29: Puppet

Slowly open my eyes, I was inside my room with Flora took care of me. My mother, sister, and mother empress are also here.

Everyone including my friends are here. I remember...I lost my conscious during my fight with Lena. And then, Violet, Wendy and Arianna came in and rescued me. I can't feel my left arm anymore

"You are awake?!!!" Flora expressed and everyone immediately came to see how I was doing.

"I-I'm so glad that you're safe!! I-if I lost my daughter, I don't think I can live anymore!!" My mother sobbed and my sister hug me tightly.

"You are safe...thank goodness..." Liliana smile in happiness and sadness. She must have worried about me, she didn't even get a blink of sleep.

"You idiot! What are we going to do if we lost you?!! The holy church still need you!!" Scarlet scold me but I knew she was relived about how I woke up.

My empress mother was too happy that she immediately run out to tell father emperor. Everyone else sigh in relief, and I was too. Seem like I must have make them worry about me for these days

"Mother, how long was I sleep for?"

"Eh? You worried me to death about that!!! You literally unconscious for a month!!!!!" My mother stop crying and pout with a hmph.

Well that is cute...

Wait!!!! That is not a problem!! I was sleeping for a month!?? 31 days!!!!? Are you serious?!!

(Anime: Noragami, character: Yato)

(A/N: Yato is the best boi u can ever ask for UwU)

After Realising Stella was asleep for a whole month, Stella was forced to drink all medicine that Flora made for her.

Day after day, she would screaming in horror when it is time for medicine. Oh please, you don't know how much Stella pray for god so that she can heal faster but god was too lazy to noticed her prayer.

THIRD POV

"Useless!! How many times did I tell you to not mess with the princess until time come?!!!" Nicholas Margarett slap his daughter in the face who is no other than Lena Margarett.

"I- I didn't mean to!! His highness Edgar-!!! Ah!!!" Lena scream out in pain, her shiny hazel eyes now turn dull With only tear came down.

"Hm? Are you putting blame on me...?" A man with shiny red lock and bright red eyes, there is another woman with black eyes and brown hair beside him smirking at the kneeling Lena.

"Dear sister~ seem like you are suffering~~ oh dear, what should we do??" Lisa Margarett, a younger daughter of Nicholas Margarett laugh lightly. To Be exact, the same age as Lena Margarett.

Edgar Winchester lift Lena chin up and stare at the dull brown eyes of Lena. Soon, her eyes feel with tear again.

"Oh don't worry, as long as we can our hand on the throne, I will let you off"

Edgar whisper lightly.

Liar!!!!!! Lena wanted to shout out lightly but she cannot...she is scared...her life has never been the same when Edgar took a step into her life.

She know, but she isn't certain. Several months ago, she dream about how Winchester was turning into a darkness in Edgar control, Ethan Winchester die, Stella Vince Sapphire Winchester turned into a Villainess because of her and Edgar. Everyone died...that dream was so horrible and awfully so truth that she wake up in the middle of the night.

Edgar didn't Release her...he was going to brainwash her and keep her away like a puppet. Lisa was the one who is in her form, Lisa disguised as her while Edgar kept her away in a dark cell.

No...she doesn't want it to happen...she wanted a saviour...she doesn't want anyone to control her life anymore...she doesn't want everyone to call her naive, she isn't! She doesn't want to be selfish but everyone keep taking what is her!!

That is why...that is why she need someone...anybody who can help her and listen to her...

Help me, princess Stella!

That night, Stella woke up due to someone was calling her for help in Helpless.

Yay!!! Now I know what to do next!!! Hehe, just find some ideas about what to do with Lena for along time. Whether to kill her off as an antagonist or keep her alive. Mwhehehe, I like good plot twist.

Anyway!! My three books(excluding the Distance one) are really big hit like seriously

This book literally has over 20k reader and 700 over vote

Haruka story has like 93k reader!!!( hope it would hit 100k soon...!!!!)

My Chinese story was a bit unexpected like this book, the Chinese one has over 300 reader :D I'm so happy that I have so much encouraged from you guys!!!

This story is a bit unexpected too, like every chapter literally has hundred reader...OH MY GOSH~~~ Thank you guys!!! I love how every chapter has hundred reader T0T

Please support me by read more!!!!! I really love everyone!! Did you take a good care of yourself?? :D stay strong no matter what happen okie?!!! I am happy to listen to everyone

Enjoy the chapter guys~~ :D