Chapter 22: I ask for the hand of marriage

After 2 hour of discussion,the emperor was ready to dismiss until Violet step forward and she keep her beautiful ojo sama smile.

"Your majesty,I heard something from princess Stella. She has informed me that her majesty the empress is looking for a wife for his royal highness the second prince"

"It is true,the empress keep nagging about it every single day,she just stop talking about it after Victor leave"

The emperor sit straight as his eyes glow with interest.

"Since her majesty still haven't found one,can I be one of the candidate wife for his highness?" Violet smile and the whole court turn into a noisy place.

Stella gasp and silently clap her hands for Violet. She is really daring but smart at the same time.

If she got to married the prince,that mean her father will rose to Marquis rank and Alexandrite family power will rise. Violet..she is really thinking about her family and advantage. It doesn't matter if the marriage is loveless and for political matter,Violet will do it if the other side is powerful.

"Good!! Now,Victor will have a marriage partner!! Gotta tell this to empress,she is going to be happy!" The emperor laugh with satisfaction as Stella wipe her tear secretly.

Huhu ~~ My friend!! I am so happy for a single ass like you!!! T_T

With that,the whole court was dismissed. After leaving,Stella pull Violet with her and start to chase after Edwin Xenon.

"Sir Xenon!!!! Please wait a minute!!! I have a small business with you for a moment!!"

Edwin stop in his place and smile at her.

"My~ what does princess and lady Alexandrite have anything to do with me?" He smile innocently

"We just have some business with you! May you spare us a second?" Violet smile the same way as Stella copy.

Violet,the lady that always smile no matter what happened ^^

"Ahh~~ People might get the wrong idea that the princess and the lady who just got engaged are having affair with me"

"Haha,who dare? They probably die even before they can start up the rumour ^^"

Stella give out a cheerful smile and laugh

"I am pretty sure that mean they have chosen death ^^" Violet didn't stop smile and even giggles like Stella.

"Then what is the problem my ladies are having? I can always help you!" Edwin give back the so call ohoho smile and they continue smiling like this for a very long time.

Legend say that they smile like for 5 year and have been frozen...

Other said that they smile to very last day and still smile even though they have been put inside a coffin and buried...

So long my ass,it have been only 5 minutes.