"Dr. Danvers, you might want to step back.", J'onn said before he shapeshifted back into Hank.

"What the hell?", Eliza asked.

"No, no, no. It's okay.", Alex said.

"No, whatever that is, that killed your father!", Eliza exclaimed.

"No, he didn't. The real Hank Henshaw blackmailed Dad into joining the DEO. This is who tried to save him. His name is J'onn. He's a shape-shifter from Mars.", Alex explained.

"Is it true?", Eliza asked J'onn.

"What's true is your husband was one of the best people I've ever known. He saved my life.", J'onn said.

"And J'onn has saved mine and Kara's. And our friends. You can trust him. Mom, we don't have much time. J'onn and I are on the run. We just stopped by to supply up.", Alex said before trying to walk away to get some stuff.

"Wait. On the run? How did you even get out of the city?", Eliza asked and Alex & J'onn looked at her, confused.

"What are you talking about?", Alex asked. "You don't know what's happening in National City?", Eliza asked.

CatCo

Kara, Mon & Cat all stared at Max in disbelief. "Max, how exactly do you plan on killing an army of Supermans?", Cat asked.

"I'll tell you the plan when I know you're all on board. Can't have the muscles over here trying to stop me.", Max said.

"Killing is never the solution.", Kara said.

"Except we're way past villains-of-the-week and kittens stuck in trees. We're at war. And the only way to win a war is to kill the enemy before they kill us. So, time to grow up and put on the big girl cape.", Max said then Non started to walk towards them.

"Oh, looks like someone made it through security.", Cat said then the aliens faced each other.

"The son of Jor-El has already knelt before me. Soon you will too.", Non said as Kara put herself as a shield in front of everyone, including Mon. "I don't want to fight you, child.", Non continued.

"Afraid she'll win?", Mon asked and Non glared at him, clearly knowing he was a Daxamite.

"She's already lost. Accept it and the glorious fulfillment of Astra's vision. In the end, she defeated you.", Non said.

"This doesn't look like a victory to me. And all you're doing is betraying her. I was with Astra in her final moments. We forgave each other, we paid respect to our blood bonds. She didn't want this.", Kara said.

"Of course she did. It's what everyone wants, is it not? Peace on Earth. Goodwill towards man.", Non said.

"It's a lot less like Christmas out there and more like Dawn of the Dead.", Cat said.

"The human race finally has a chance to live. Or it would suffer the same fate as Krypton. And the same thing is happening on Earth, with a populace more interested in reality stars and political circuses than working together to solve the world's problems.", Non said.

"So, mind control is the answer to global warming? Why didn't I think of that?", Max asked.

"Thanks to Myriad, there are no more racial divisions, no Republicans, no Democrats. Only one people, working with one purpose towards one goal. To save the world.", Non said.

"Except you haven't saved them, you've enslaved them.", Mon said.

"Humanity is better than this. If you really want this planet to avoid the fate of Krypton, then work with us.", Kara said.

"With these people? A Daxamite and these two? These two are the best in your world and all they do is help the populace amuse themselves to death. If anything, they laid the groundwork for me.", Non said.

"You've already turned us into drones.", Iris said and everyone looked at her.

"Iris! Iris, can you hear me?", Mon asked her, running up to her desk.

"But now everyone is united, everyone's creativity and thought dedicated to eradicating famine, disease, climate change.", Iris said, dully.

"You're harvesting the brainpower of everyone in the city to solve the world's problems?", Max asked.

"National City is a giant think tank? This is not the way to solve the world's problems.", Mon said then James approached them.

"Your heroics have done nothing to save the planet. This is the inevitability of Myriad.", he said.

"Non, stop this!", Kara exclaimed.

"These are your friends, aren't they?", Non asked.

"Let them go.", Mon said.

"I've have lived with loss. Allow me to return the favor.", Non said then Kelly & Iris got up, then the girls and James walked in different directions onto balconies.

"What are you doing to them?", Cat asked.

"Non has ended crime in National City in one day. One second.", Iris said as she got on the balcony edge.

"Iris, stop!", Mon exclaimed.

"Which is more than the four of you have ever done.", Iris said.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!", Mon exclaimed as he chased after her.

"What's happening?", Kara asked.

"Catch.", James said before he, Iris & Kelly all fell off the roof.

"Iris!", Mon shouted. Then Kara flew out and caught Iris, then James but couldn't catch Kelly on time. Mon gasped as he saw Kelly hit the pavement, regretting that he could've done something. He immediately leaped off the balcony and landed as Kara landed, placing James & Iris to their feet.

"Oh, my God.", Kara said as the two stared at Kelly.

"You missed one.", someone said behind them. Kara & Mon looked behind them to see, Barry, standing behind James & Iris. Kara deeply inhaled, seeing Barry before her again. "Do not stand against me.", Barry started to say as he approached her. "Or more will die. Everyone you know, love, and care for will die.", Barry said before cupping her cheeks. "Accept defeat, Kara Zor-El. I have already saved National City. Next, I will save the world.", Barry finished, then walked away, with James & Iris following, leaving the two aliens alone, not knowing what to do next.