parker

Supergirl Room

Peter was on a computer, trying to find if anyone could help him on this Earth. "Okay kid. So what do you mean, you're from another Earth? What- how many other Earths are there other than this one? You know, we're Earth.", Kara said.

"Well. Since no one seems to know who I am or who Spiderman is, I'm assuming that's where I am and the different universe theory that Mr. Stark would always talk about was true before he died.", Peter said.

"What? Who's Mr. Stark?", Kara asked.

"My mentor. I don't understand. You guys have New York but you don't have a Stark Tower. Or Avengers headquarters. No Ned Leeds. No Michelle Jones. No Emma. No avengers either. Nobody who's gonna be able to help me get back home.", Peter said but then noticed something about the date on the computer.

"Wait. Does that say March 28, 2016?", Peter asked and Kara crinkled her eyebrows.

"Well. That's the date.", Kara said.

"Oh crap.", he said as he got up.

"What?", Kara asked.

"Not only am I on a different Earth. I'm also in the past.", Peter said.

"What does that mean?", Kara asked.

"It means that on my Earth. It's 2025.", Peter said.

"Wow. You're just a big mess.", Kara said.

"Yeah. Tell me about it.", Peter said. Then Iris & Barry ran into the room.

"Hey! Are you all right?", Iris asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. What happened to Siobhan?", Kara asked.

"Oh, well, after she went all Mariah Carey on you, she just split.", Iris said.

"Oh, so we both have Mariah Carey. That's...That's something.", Peter said and that was when Barry & Iris noticed his presence.

"Who are you?", Barry asked.

"Hey, sorry, I'm Peter Parker.", he said with a geeky smile.

"Barry Allen.", Barry said and Iris noticed someone was getting slightly intimidated.

"And I'm Iris West.", she said and Peter smiled.

"You guys-", Kara said before she started to chuckle. "I'm not quite sure how to tell you this. Well, I do know how to tell you. Uh, Peter is from another universe.", Kara said and Barry immediately went into geek mode.

"Cool! So the- the theory of the multiverse, that's true?", Barry asked.

"True. Well now I know it's true. Didn't realize it until I got here.", Peter said.

"Yeah, I still can't believe it. And I'm from another planet.", Kara said.

"What?", Peter asked.

"Oh, yeah. She's an alien.", Iris said and Peter looked at her quickly.

"You're an alien?", He asked.

"Yeah.", Kara said.

"I don't know why I'm surprised. I've been to space. Long story.", Peter said.

"Okay. So. Tell us more about the universes.", Barry said.

"Well. According to Mr. Stark, there are multiple versions of Earth. One where the Nazis won World War II. One where Kennedy was never assassinated. One where all of us are evil. So all of these Earths occupy the same place in space, but they vibrate at a different frequency so they can't see one another. And if you're fast enough, I suppose you could open a breach. But I didn't do that. Me, my girlfriend and my friends were working on something for the Avengers. Something like this. And a portal opened and here I am.", Peter said.