girl power

Alex & J'onn were locked in cuffs that were chains connected to the ground as Harper were getting in their heads. "When we get to Cadmus, I'm gonna find out how you overcome peoples' minds. How you steal their bodies. What makes you tick.", Harper said.

"You're gonna dissect me.", J'onn said.

"Cadmus is not some Area 51 house of horrors, Martian. It's a necessary place. A place where we can unlock secrets to save American lives. Human lives.", Harper said.

"So, you're gonna dissect him.", Alex said and Harper looked at her.

"I'm protecting the world.", Harper said.

"You're pathetic.", Alex said.

"And you're a traitor. So get comfortable, Agent Danvers, because you belong to Cadmus now.", Harper said. Then three motorcycles started zooming towards the trucks.

"Sir, we've got three bogies.", a man said to Harper on comms.

"Take 'em out.", Harper said. The men started to shoot at the three cycles but one zoomed faster in front of the other two, to keep the attention off of them. but the bullets just bounced off of the cycler.

"They're wearing body armor." Then the other two shot bullets into the tires of the truck. The driver and passenger got out of the truck to try and fight off the cyclers but one of them knocked them both out. Then the three of them took off their helmets to reveal, Kara. Lucy. And Iris.

The device blocking from J'onn's powers slide down to Alex. She didn't hesitate for a second before crushing it with her boot. Then J'onn got out of his chains and grabbed Harper. "Do it- Do it, Martian. Be a monster. Prove me right.", Harper said.

"Hank.", Alex said softly.

"It's all right. I've gotten better at this. I'm not gonna kill you, Colonel, I'm just gonna make you forget what happened here tonight.", J'onn said before messing with Harper's head but he saw something. He let go of Harper and he passed out but J'onn was gasping, surprised what he saw.

"J'onn. J'onn, are you okay?", Alex asked.

"I, uh- I saw into Harper's mind. I saw him.", J'onn said.

"Who?", Alex asked.

"Jeremiah. I saw him at Project Cadmus. Alex, he's alive. Your dad's alive.", J'onn said and Alex inhaled deeply.

Kara & Iris were taken back when Alex told them. "For him to still be around after all this time-", Kara started to say.

"I'm going to get him back.", Alex said.

"We're gonna get him back.", J'onn said.

"I'm coming with you.", Kara said.

"I'm a fugitive now. I'm on the run.", Alex said.

"Let me take you to the Fortress of Solitude where you'll be safe. Let me find Jeremiah.", Kara said.

"Kara, I have to do this.", Alex said but both Kara & Iris started to get upset. Kara & Alex may be sisters but Iris felt like Kara & Alex were the sisters she never had. And Alex noticed that.

"Hey, have faith in me, like I have in you guys.", Alex said, putting a hand on both of their shoulders.

"What are we gonna do without you?", Iris asked then Alex pulled them both into hugs.

"You don't need me. You never have.", Alex said.

"Well, you still took care of us anyway.", Kara said.