bizzaro

One month after Adam & Cat reunited, Kara got promoted to reporter. Then months later, Snapper sent Kara to a crime scene in Central City, where she met Barry & his family. Then Barry went into a coma and Kara became Supergirl. Iris moved to National City and helped Kara become Supergirl. But just a couple weeks before Barry woke up, something happened that Kara wasn't expecting with everything around her going crazy.

Cat was watching the news and at the moment, she forgot Iris was her assistant. "Ker-rah, get me the Senator, I wanna do an interview for our lead story.", Cat said and she turned to face Kara, but it was Adam. "Ah. I thought you were flying home.", Cat said. "Nah, change of plans. I wanted to stick around a little longer.", Adam said. "Well, great. Maybe, we can do lunch. If you want to.", Cat said. "Yeah, lunch sounds good. Hey, have you seen Kara around, by any chance?", Adam asked. "Uh, no. She's probably in the bathroom picking muffin out of her hair. Why?", Cat asked. "Well, she does have nice hair.", Adam said and Cat understood that Adam liked Kara.

"I see.-", Cat started to say but then Kara approached them. "Ms. Grant, I'm not your assistant anymore.", Kara said. "Oh, right.", Cat said as Kara looked at Adam. "Hi, Adam.", she said with a smile.

"Hey.", Adam said. "Hmm. Ker-rah. If you need me, I will be in my office.", Cat said as she walked to her office.

"Hey, so, I'm confused. Is it Ker-rah or Kara?", Adam asked and Kara started to chuckle. "It's Ker-rah to your mom. And Kara to literally everyone else on the planet. And beyond.", Kara said. "Gotcha. Um, Kara, I wanted to say thank you. For all of this. Um, I'm really glad I came to see my mom. And I'm really glad I met you.", Adam said and Kara smiled at him.

"What are your thoughts about Korean barbecue?", he asked. "Uh, I don't think your mom would be into grilling her own meat.", Kara said. "Not for her, for you.", Adam said. "Oh. Oh. Oh, you're asking me out.", Kara said. "How about tomorrow night?", Adam asked. "Well, uh, I'd have to check-in and make sure I could.", Kara started to say. "She's available.", Cat said from her desk. "I am- I'm available.", Kara said. "I'll see you then.", Adam said. "Bye."

Present Day
CatCo

"Kara.", Iris said, suddenly serious and Kara stopped laughing. "There's something you should know.", she said and Kara looked at Iris in concern. What could be so bad that Iris is so concerned about? "It's about Adam. I've been keeping a secret."

Kara blinked as Iris told her, remembering what had happened between her and Adam, and how it all just washed away. Kara had lost all respect for Adam. She no longer wanted to be around him or even look at him. He disgusted her. "Kara?", Iris asked and Kara looked at her in the eyes finally. "Kara, please say something.", Iris said, worried that her best friend was angry with her.

"Adam...was spying on me?", Kara asked and Iris nodded. "And made Cat help him?", she asked and Iris nodded. "Because he didn't like Barry?", she asked and Iris continued to nod. "And he thought I was cheating on him?", she asked and Iris, nodded, again.

"WHAT?!", Kara exclaimed before storming into Cat's office. "Ms. Grant! Why did you help Adam spy on me and Barry?!", Kara exclaimed. "Woah. Kara. Sweetie. I only helped him because I saw the way you and Barry looked at eachother.", Cat said and Kara started to stammer.

"A look? There's no look! We are strictly friends!", Kara exclaimed and Cat gave her a look.

"Iria could convince me more about her and Mike.", she said and Iris crossed her arms. "Hey!", she exclaimed. "But the point is, you helped him.", Kara said. "But then I stopped helping him because Iria helped me see the bigger picture. If Adam really thought you were cheating, he should've just asked you himself. And I'm guessing by your reaction. He has yet to do it.", Cat said. "That son of a bitch.", Kara said and Cat looked taken back.