the breakup

Kara as Supergirl flew to tramway dangling, about to fall, to save everyone. Everyone was relieved to see Supergirl. "It's okay. I'm going to get you out of here.", Kara said before getting on top of it to bring it to safety but then something else landed right next to Kara. She looked to see who was next to her to see the other Supergirl.

"It's you.", Kara said before the other Supergirl started to fight her in the air but Kara backed up. "Where did you come from? Did somebody send you? Are they making you do this?", Kara asked. "We kill Supergirl.", the other Supergirl said before attacking Kara again. Their attack left the other Supergirl with a mark on on her cheek. It got sent to the top of the tramway and it started to fall. Kara wanted to keep fighting the other Supergirl but she knew it would end badly if she didn't save those people so she zoomed down to catch the tramway and secured it somewhere safe. But the other Supergirl was long gone by then.

DEO

Kara was freaking out at what happened. "She's as strong as me. She flies like me, she fights like me, except for the fact that she talks like Cookie Monster, she is exactly like me.", Kara ranted. "Red Tornado was programmed to analyze and mimic your fighting style and velocity.", Iris said. "Dr. Morrow is dead, but perhaps his schematics for an android-", J'onn said. "But she is not an android. That's what I'm trying to tell you. I looked into her eyes and there was someone looking back. She has a soul. And somehow it's like mine. I know you said that a clone was impossible, but, she does not just look like me. She is me.", Kara said and they all looked concerned.

"The good news is, if she is genetically identical or even similar to you, she has the same weakness. We can use Kryptonite.", Iris said but Kara looked worried. "It's okay. We won't use enough to hurt her.", Iris said. "I'll get on it.", Alex said.

CatCo
The Next Day

Lucy was following Kara & Iris around worried about what happened last night with Barry since he didn't call her last night. "Do you think I said something wrong?", Lucy asked. "No, no, no, no, no.", Kara said. "I grew up with him. Trust me. He's just forgetful.", Iris said. "Um. Lucy. I do feel bad that your dinner ended early because of some...jerk...that spilled beer on Barry..but..I want you to know that Barry is a great guy. He won't hurt you. He's just so amazing.", Kara said while smiling and Lucy didn't notice the love in Kara's smile but Iris sure did.

"We hope that we're not horrible substitutes for now.", Iris said and Lucy shook her head. "Of course not. I'm so glad we are friends.", Lucy said and they both smiled at her.

"Well. I better get going.", She said and Kara nodded. "Of course. We'll talk to Barry when we see him.", Kara said.

Supergirl Room

Everyone was surrounding Iris & Mon on the computer as they found something. "Jane Doe matching your height, weight and coloring She was taken in National City General about two years ago after a car accident. She's been in a coma ever since.", Iris said. "Where is she now?", Kara asked. "Good question. She was transferred to a private facility, a Prometheus Genetics.", Mon said. "Three guesses who owns it.", Iris said and Kara & Barry looked at each other, knowing who eactly, then looked back at Iris & Mon.

"Max Lord.", they both said. "Bingo. Now here's the other thing that's pretty upsetting. Over the past few months, six more comatose Jane Does have been claimed by Prometheus.", Iris said. "Seven girls?", Barry asked. "I mean, maybe it's taken him seven tries to create the perfect doppelganger.", Kara said.

Lord Technologies

Max walked into his office to see Agent Alex Danvers and Agent Barry Allen. He wasn't actually a agent but Max didn't need to know that. More agents, the more he'll be intimated. "It's you. It's always been you.", Alex said and Max stopped walking, confused what he did now.