Chapter 22

Hi guys hope you enjoy! Today I'm just in a real Tyrus mood but I think this is one of my favorite chapters I've wrote and I hope it's yours to.

Tj threw a pillow at me forcing me to slowly open my eyes. He looked at me with a sly smile and I hissed at him.

"You can't dream about me all day" He joked making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm so in love with you," I replied sarcastically, getting up stretching out my arms. Tj was still in pajamas just not the ones he slept in but I could tell he had brushed his teeth and stuff. I made my way to the bathroom Tj following behind me.

"Your weird," I said closing the door behind me. After taking my shower, y .Tj and I were eating pancakes he made. It was cold inside the house, so I put on the oversized hoodie he had given me for my birthday. I ate pancakes and smiling as I bit into it.

"I made them just how you like them," He said with a smile on his face. I felt my cheeks heat up at the simple comment. There was a loud beeping out and Tj looked out the window.

"Their here," He said to me.

"You know we could not help them move," I said getting up from the table.

"Well that's not the neighborly thing to do, now is it?" Tj said mimicking Ryan, causing me to chuckle. I put on my shoes and made my way out the door with Tj following behind. A man was opening the back of the truck. He was tall and had short curly hair.

"Hi I'm Cyrus, I live next door and was wondering if you needed help," I said squinting as the sun hit me directly in my eyes. He turned around and put his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, Cyrus," He said. I shook his hand and he smiled. "We would love some help" He added. His voice was deep but at the same time calming.

"Oh I'm Tj," Tj said shaking the man's hand. The man opened the moving trucks back door and revealed a shit ton of boxes.

"Great," I said to myself with sarcasm.

"Did you have to hit so many potholes?" A girl's voice said in a joking tone.

"I told you to sit in the front" He replied chuckling. The girl moved boxes out the way and made her way to the back doors and stepped off the truck. My eyes widen as she fixed her hair and hers did too.

"A-Amber!" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"C-Cyrus!" She ran to me hugging me tight and I wrapped my arms around her doing the same.

"I thought I would never see you again," She said still hugging me.

"Me neither"

"I'm confused," Tj chime in.

"Me and you both kid" The man added. We let go of each other and smiled at both of them.

"Amber was my only friend at our first orphanage," I said still in disbelief that she was here.

"Someone fostered me after a couple of years and then after they gave me back I was put into a different home," She said. "We never wanted to leave each other's side but we were forced to," She said in a low tone.

"That doesn't matter anymore we have each other," I said. It felt so good to see her after years.

~(Three Hours Later)~

We finished bringing boxes in the house and had unpacked some stuff like the tables and beds. We were in Ambers new room and had just finished setting up the bed with Tj. Amber and I laid on the bed and I had my head on her lap as she played with my hair.

"You kept this?" She said grabbing the locket charm"

"I never took it off," I said smiling. Tj took a picture making me smile.

"Sorry, he's a weirdo," I said making us both laugh.

"Hey, Amber what color do you want your room again?" Her foster dad asked her.

"Black" We both said. She smiled playfully ruffling up my hair.

"So how long has he fostered you for?" I asked sitting up.

"He adopted me actually," She said smiling.

"What!, Why didn't you tell me," I said with an excited grin on my face.

"Crossed my mind I guess" She replied. I heard Ryan and Eric pull up in the driveway.

"You wanna meet my foster parents?" I asked excitedly as I saw their car from the window.

"Yeah sure," She said giggling at how excited I was. We got her Dad and went over to the house.

~(At The House)~

TJ'S POV

I'd never thought I see Cyrus smile as much as he was. He was telling Eric and Ryan the story of what happened and he was all excited. I looked at him holding her hand and felt jealousy fuel through me.

"I hope that their only friends," I said to myself. I tried to erase the thoughts out of my head but couldn't. I couldn't help but look at them together and hope that he would let go of her hand. I loved to see him happy but it hurt to see him happy with someone else.

"You guys must be tired from your drive, It would mean a lot if you stayed for dinner," Ryan said. I heard my dad's car horn beep outside and my heart started to race.

"By Tj," Cyrus said looking behind me. I sighed quietly grabbing my bag from the side of the couch.

"By Tj, Nice meeting you," Amber said.

"You too," I said giving her a fake smile and saying bye to everyone else. I walked out the front door closing it behind me. I let out a deep breath and found myself holding back tears.

CYRUS'S POV

"So, what do you want for dinner?" Ryan asked Amber. She looked at me wanting me to answer it.

"She wants spaghetti And garlic bread" "But the sticks of garlic bread because she likes to put the spaghetti inside of it after she hollows the inside of the garlic bread," I said smiling Amber doing the same.

"Wow," All three adults said at the same time.

"Can I show Amber my room?" I asked.

"Yeah," Eric said. "Just leave the door open a little bit" He added. I grabbed Amber's hand and quickly bought her to my room.

"Close your eyes," I said.

"Why?" She asked laughing as she closed her eyes. I laid her down on the bed and laid next to her.

"Open them," I told her.

"Wow," She said staring at the A+C on the ceiling.

"I missed you a lot Bambi," I said softly.

"I missed you too" She responded. "You know I think it was destiny that brought us together again, I missed my best friend," She said grabbing my hand.