Happy Birthday Part 2

I was sitting on the couch watching everyone else dance when Tj came up to me.

"It's your party, therefore you have to dance" He said siting down next to me.

"I'm fine watching" I said taking a bite of my cake. He grabbed my plate setting it on the table and stood up.

"You Cyrus Goodman are going to dance with me" He grabbed my arm and before I could react, pulled me up and I lightly landing on his chest. A few seconds went by before I pulled awa.

"Sorry" He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. He started to dance and I just stood there looking awkward. I didn't know how to dance so I didn't even try because I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Come on dance" Tj said giving me a smile. I began to sway left and right and gave him a sarcastic look.

"Better?" He grabbed my hands and then started to move them back and forth. I wanted to tell him to let go but didn't because for once I didn't feel uncomfortable with someone touching me. I began to let out small laughs because Tj would give me stupid faces. "What?"

"That's the first time I've heard you laugh without making fun of something" Tj replied.

"Yeah, yeah, don't get used to it" I said letting a smile creep onto my face.

"You guys want to play spin the bottle?" I heard Andi ask from behind me.

"Is this another one if your plans to see if Jonah likes you?" Tj asked her. She blushed a bright red and punched his shoulder.

"No thanks" I said letting go of Tj's hand.

"Please Cyrus, it's the only way I'll find out if he still likes me. She gave me puppy dog eyes and a small pout.

"That doesn't work on me Andi" I looked over at Tj who was doing the same thing and let out a sigh.

"Fine, I can't believe that I'm getting forced to do stuff on my birthday" I said.

"Thank you Cyrus" Andi said giving me a side hug making me cringe but I didn't push her away. After about five minutes all the kids were upstairs sitting in the circle.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Andi asked putting an empty soda can in the middle of us.

"You can't use a soda can for spin the bottle" Tj said grabbing his phone out of his pocket going on a spin the bottle app.

"You just have that downloaded?" I said giving him a weird look.

"You never know" He said.

"Birthday boy goes first" Jonah said nervously looking at me.

"I agree" Buffy said giving an evil smirk. I let out a sigh, taping the phone screen watching the bottle spin until it stopped and landed on Buffy. Jonah let out a small sigh of relief and Tj and Andi let out oooo sounds.

"You guys are such kids, let's just do this" Buffy said.

"Wow, should I be offended" I said jokingly. I went towards her and closed my eyes and leaned in. I felt a small peck on my lips that lasted no more than a second and I opened my eyes.

"See that wasn't so bad" Andi said smiling.

"Alright, now it's your turn Buffy" Tj said. She taped on the phone and after the bottle spun it landed on Andi and she playfully kissed her on the cheek. Andi then tapped in the phone and it landed on me. She kissed me for a good two seconds before pulling away.

"No repeats, Jonah your turn" Tj said smiling. Jonah tapped the screen and it landed on Andi. I could see the nervous smile that grew on her face. Jonah quickly gave her a quick peck on the cheek and then sat down making a weird uncomfortable smile that nobody's saw but me.

Tj tapped on the screen and I watched it as it landed on me.

"Spin again" I said.

"Ah ah ah, rules are rules Cyrus" Buffy said. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Fine, I'm only doing thi-" As I turned my head Tj lips softly pressed against mine and I quickly pushed him back as everyone laughed.

"What the fuck did you do that for?!" I yelled.

"You turned your head, I was just gonna kiss you on the cheek" He said back.

"That does not leave this room" I said looking at everyone and they all nodded their heads laughing.

~(Later That Night)~

The party had ended a while ago and it was now a little past midnight. I reached under my mattress and grabbed my journal quietly taking it out. I looked over at Jonah And Tj making sure they were asleep. I used my phone light to guide me to the page I left off and began to write.

I had my first ever birthday party today. People actually got me stuff, Tj gave me a really comfortable hoodie Andi and Buffy gave me a ring and necklace and Jonah got me a card and five dollars. It was nice.

Tj kissed me today and even though I'm not gay it didn't feel wrong I'm not saying that dumbass kissing me in my lips ACIDENTLY felt right or like made me madly in love with him but it felt, not weird I guess. Jesus, I think the gayness in this house is rubbing off on me (I do like it here tho)

I can tell that I'm getting somewhat better I cut once a week now so I'm stopping slowly I guess. I don't know what it is that makes me cut but it just feels like a relief. I'm only writing this because I tell you everything well your a notebook so you can't go and tell someone I guess but still. I don't feel that close with anyone but Bambi but she's not here to keep me sane.

Sleep took me over and I slowly drifted to sleep resting my head on my journal.

(I'm sorry guys I've just been going thru stuff. Were close to 1k reds so yay!!)