New Day at Beacon Part 2

Ruby: Birdie, no

Ruby fires a couple rounds from crescent rose to slow down her landing, then turns crecsent rose into a scythe to catch a tree branch of a tree

Ada, armed with Wilt and Blush as she was falling she unsheathed wilt and stabbed into a tree and did a flip and landed.

Y/n armed with reaper redemption
Transformed it into its sniper form and fired off a couple ice dust rounds to make a ramp and rides on the ramp through the forest

Rin descends ( with Nora passing by really quick) and spins in the air, eventually pulled out storm flower's blade and spirled around a trunk of a tree and lands on the ground graceful and brushes off her clothes and she hears someone and briefly looks up to see...

Yang: Woo-hoo! Yeah! This is awesomeee!

Yang, soaring right over the treetops is using her gauntlets and its fiery force to push her through the air further and further , spinning and laughing with each blast, even when she crashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to tumble to the ground.

Yang: Nailed it! ( Runs off to look for a partner)

Pyrrha, used her weapon in sword form and armed with a shield, crashes through several trees and rolls on a branch immediately shifts her blade into a rifle checking her surroundings and looks through the scope of her rifle and she see's Joan as she continues falling and screaming helplessly Pyrrha coolly transforms her weapon into a spear, takes a moment evaluating her throw as she takes aim and throws the spear deep into the forest until a "Thunk!" echoed through the forest.

Joan: ( in the distance) Thank you!

Pyrrha: ( waving) I'm sorry!

In the middle of the forest, Ruby lands , then darts off with a single thing on her mind.

Ruby: (Thinking) Gotta find Yang!, gotta find yang, gotta find yang find... (shouting) Yang! Yaaanng! ( Internally screaming, now thinking about her being partnered with various people) Oh, this is bad, this is really bad, this is really bad... what if i can't find her? what if someone finds her first? Well, there's always Y/n. He is the best little bro and he is always there for me but what if someone also finds him. Though there's Joan. She's nice. She's funny! ... I don't think she's very good in a fight. Ooh! what about Blake?!  So mysterious, so calm... Plus she likes books! then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her... Ugh! ( Thinking about anyone else who she can partner up with) Okay... Who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Y/n, Joan, Blake, aaannd...

Time seems to stop and slow down as Ruby skids to a halt in front of Weiss as she is turning to face her. She stops just in time for their eyes to meet and a long pause follows. This ends when Weiss turns her heel and walks the other way.

Ruby: (following her slightly) Wait! where are you going?! ( stops and kicks the ground dejectedly) we're supposed to be teammates... 

Weiss is seen struggling through the forest, giving an occasional grunt or "Ow!" as she pushes plants out of her way. She brushes herself off and sighs in relief when she hears a voice above her

Joan: (Struggling to free herself from the tree) Come on, come on! This stupid thing won't come off.

Weiss sees Joan hanging a few feet in the air by the spear embedded in her hood tree behind him. As she gives up trying to pull it out, she looks down and see's Weiss, giving an embarrassed wave. Weiss simply heads back in the direction she came from and Joan groans 

Weiss: (as she passes Ruby) by no means does this make us friends.

Ruby: (Overjoyed as She's dragged away into the bushes) Yeah you came back!

Joan: (Seeing the scene happening while waving her arms trying to get their attention) Wait! Guys Come back! now who's going to get me down from here?!

As soon Joan said that Pyrrha appears out of nowhere seeing Joan stuck on the tree.

Pryyha: (below) "joan?" (Joan looks down at her savior) " Do you... uuhh have any spots left on your team?"

Joan: (crossing her arms) *pouts* Hmph very funny... ( She gives Pyrrha a smile which she returns back)

The scene changes to Weiss walking through the forest, with Ruby back a ways behind her. As Y/n and Ada jumps out of nowhere landing in front of Ruby and Weiss

Weiss starts walking ahead of Ruby

Ruby: What's the hurry?

Weiss: I will not let my mission be delayed because you're too slow! I swear, if I get a bad grade because of your-- ( a smiling Ruby with Y/n and Ada behind Ruby appears next to her) What the...?

Ruby: See I am not slow

Y/n/Ada: Yeah don't worry about us two!

Weiss: (looking back, slightly amazed) When did you guys....?

Ruby: Weiss, just because I don't exactly know how to deal with doesn't mean I don't know how to deal with monsters! ( Wraps her arm around the Skeptical Weiss's Shoulders) You're about to see a whole different side of me today, Weiss, and after it's all over, you're going to be like, "Wow! That Ruby girls is really, really cool and I wanna be her friend!".

Ruby disappears using her semblance, and Y/n uses flash step and grabs Ada as they teleport away.

Weiss: (calling out to Ruby) You may be fast, but you still excel at wasting time! (silence, save more noises) Ruby? ( The forest darkens around, Weiss Forcing her to lean in to try and find her new partner as a pair of red eyes are seen glaring behind her) Ruby  Y/n  Ada...?

Weiss see's multiple pairs of red eyes stare at her from the bushes and a deep growl is heard. She turns around until she spots a large, jagged Beowolf emerging from a bush and approaching her.

Weiss: Ruby! Y/n! Ada!

The Beowolf roars

A/n: I am so sorry for not updating this story or my other stories for a couple days or weeks because i was really busy for school with all the test i am taking and all the homework it is just so much stress it puts on me also plus i will now try to update the stories more often now so thank you guys for reading by stories and thanks for the 3K views for this story alright author out.

P.s i will try to update 2 chapters just say which story or just this one your choice Byeeee!