I went to the computer and started to pull up a playlist I had on soundcloud from our recent album where I was creating our own set list for our future tour. "Kai." I called and my brother nodded as he climbed up the steps. "Same shit as in the bedroom. The fade in shits?" He nodded with a thumbs up.

Once it was ready, I pressed the space button on the computer, immediately stopping the music that had been playing."This is how y'all party?" I said into the mic. All heads turned to me and some frowned, majority of them looking shocked. "I go by the name Karu tonight, I'm half of Nami.. y'all know us?" The some hundred cheered. "Good, this shit is wack.. turn the fuck up, lets go." I looked back and Kai pressed play, The Box starting to play. "Maru ain't here but sing it."

I held the mic out and they started his verse. "Pullin' out the coupe at the lot. Told 'em "Fuck 12, fuck SWAT" Bustin' all the bales out the box!"

I smirked, my head nodding as they rapped it word for word. Then, I came in.

"I was out back, where the stash at. Cruise the city in a bulletproof Cadillac cause I know these niggas after where the bag at. Gotta move smarter, gotta move harder. Niggas tryna get me for my water, I lay his ass down on my son or my daughter." I shook my head and held the mic out again as I took another gulp of the jack. "I ain't got any kids though, That's just future reference." I laughed into the mic while walking back as Kai faded in the next song. "This one of my favorite songs right here, shit was fun to make."

I nodded my head to beat, my adlibs coming through. "They prolly tell you I went pop (huh?) Until a nigga play with me and he get popped (yeah) I'm on front row at BET without my Glock (huh?) I'm ready to beat a nigga up like I'm The Rock (let's go)" I couldn't help but chuckle as Kai did the ad libs perfectly, almost sounding exactly like me.

I bounced around the stage as I started the second verse. "And she ready to sweep a nigga up because he hot (mm, mm) She ready to eat a nigga up until he lock (yeah)" I crouched down at the edge of the stage with a smirk as this one baddie stared up at me with 'fuck me' eyes. If I wasn't taken man... "She hit the brakes and speed it up like she a car (hmm) Now she got her hands behind her head like I'm a cop (huh)." I stood up pointed to the crowd. "I told her-"

"Fuck the police!" They finished and I clapped once before walking back to Kai.

"Play Ayo, start from two forty and do Maru's part, you know it right?" I whispered into his ear and he nodded as he scrolled down."Aight I'm lowkey drunk as fuck, can't see none of y'all but imma do something I shouldn't. Y'all ready?" They cheered so I downed the rest of my drink and set it onto the desk. "Let's go!"

The end of the chorus came in and I pulled out my phone, going to my insta stories. I made it quick video of them singing it, before siding it into my pocket unlocked. I planned to take it out again and make another video after I do this.. stupid ass thing.

"Aye look, now I can spot your bitch from a mile away. Valentine in that pussy, it's a holiday."

I looked back at Kai and he did Maru's part.. pretty damn good. "Uh, you losing money, I windmills Dr. J.
She going to follow my lead, Simon Says."

I nodded. "Paper, paper, I'm riding scrapers in California. Car smelling like ammonia, we got that stank on us."

I could tell he was starting to feel himself because he stepped away from the computer and everything. "Never been an outcast that stank on ya. From the ghetto but my bitch like Apollonia."

I stood at the edge of the stage, bouncing and probably looking like a drunk mess. "We in the hood, tatted like a Mexican. Car too fast, give a fuck about pedestrians."