The news, mistakes, and ice-cream

Chapter 8 - The news, mistakes, and ice-cream

*Madison's POV*

This can't be happening. I refuse to go I know that i won't be able to sit there and look at them and besides what am i going to tell the boys? they will be disgusted they will think that i desereved and i know that i deserved it and there is no denying it. I refuse to go the court and see the Martins' again and I don't even have a lawyer. I am sure Mrs.Payne will get me one but i just don't want to go to court i just can't go.

Mr.Payne, Mrs.Payne, and Harry were now trying to comfort me and ressure me that nothing bad will happen to me but i just wanted to be alone. I needed to release the pain and i knew how even though i promised myself to try and stop i just couldn't its the only way to get rid of the pain.

"I am going to go to my room for awhile" I said shakily after trying to stop my tears.Harry ws about to protest but i cut him off "Please" I said.

He sighed and said "Okay, but I am here if you need anything". I nodded and left for my room.

As soon as I entered the room I took one look at the picture of my parents on my bedside table then I started crying again. I went to my bathroom and picked up the razor and made a few cuts on my wrists. I stopped for a second ad looked at the old cuts now the five new cuts. I stood up and washed the cuts and wrapped them with bandages then when i turned around I saw something on the inside of my elbow. It was a tatoo that I was forced to get by Jake. On the inside of my elbow was the word worthless in small print. A knock on my bathroom door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Maddie, come on we are going to get some ice-cream with the boys and we want you to meet some people" Said Harry from the other side of the door.

I unlocked the door and saw Harry standing there "Okay let me change and then we could go" I replied.

"Okay and Maddie, don't think about it too much everything will be okay i promise i will even go with you and i will not leave your side okay ?" Asked Harry.

"Okay Harry" I replied.

"Now, hurry up so we could have ice-cream and have bonding time with boys" Said Harry and as he was about to leave I said "Thank you Harry" and he replied with "Your welcome" then he went downstairs to wait with the others.

I quickly threw on a floral dress and put on stone wash cropped denim jacket and some white keds. For my hair i braded the top and then threw the bottom part in a ponytail then i applied some foundation and lipgloss and to finish it off i wore my airplane necklace and took my raybans because Ruth warned me about the paps. After i finished getting dressed i ran downstairs to meet the boys and then we were off to the ice-cream parlor and i couldn't stop wondering on what may happen.

A/N: sorry for the long wait but I was busy with school and stuff I hope that you understand. Please comment, vote, or fan. I love ya cupcakes xx