torture

I sat there on my bed crying my eyes out after that horrible beating but thinking to myself why am I crying this is like a daily routine to me I should have gotten used to it but how can someone get used to that? how can someone get used to this life?. But I guess I deserve it maybe what I hear is true maybe I am all those names they call me. You are probably confused so I am going to introduce myself.

I am Madison Ray my parents died in a car accident when I was nine so I have been living in an orphanage till 2 years ago when I got adopted by the Mr. and Mrs. Martin they have a son called Jake at first they looked like nice people but the second I stepped in their house I have been living hell they abuse me; they hit me, kick me, punch me, you name it. I am seventeen now two years have passed and they still abuse me anyway back to present time I was sitting on my bed crying and looking at a picture of me and my real parents before they died we were so happy then ,why did they have to die? why did my parents jump in front of me to protect me? they would have been alive sure I would be dead but then I wouldn’t have to live with the guilt and feeling that I was the reason that they died I was lost in my thoughts I didn’t notice that Jake kicked the door down. He started coming near me I was too scaredand shocked to move.

“Get up you worthless piece of shit” Jake said I was so scared that I didn’t get up all I did was hide the photo under the pillow hoping he didn’t see it. Luckily he didn’t.

“I said get up” I still didn’t move “ Fine then I will take you downstairs my way” he then grabbed my hair and started pulling me downstairs. Tears were screaming down my face but I know that if I made any noise he would get angrier and would hurt me more so I stayed silent praying for him to let me go but of course he didn’t. We reached the living room where his parents were sitting. You would expect them to do something to help me but the only thing they do is laugh at me. Jake let go of his grip on my hair and when I tried to stand up he kicked me in the stomach I fell down and winced in pain Jake then left the room and went to the kitchen and returned holding a broken beer bottle I then knew that this won’t end well. Jake got a grip on my arm and started to make a huge cut on my wrist I started screaming from the burning pain but that made Jake angrier so he grabbed me from my hair again and threw me at a glass table which made a huge gash on my forehead but that’s all I remember before I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to a blinding light that’s weird I thought after a beating I usually end up in the basement but this time I ended up in a white room with beeping machines next to me. Wait a minute how can I be so stupid?! I am in a hospital but the question is how did I get here and what happened to the Martin family?? As if on cue a doctor came into the room with a police officer.

“Oh good you are awake now honey are you in pain?” the doctor asked

“ My head,stomach,and wrist hurt a lot but how did I come here?” I asked

“ That’s normal I will just tell the nurse to get you some medication for it and the neighbors heard screaming and a loud crash so they called 911 and we got there you were unconscious and you had a very deep cut on your wrist and a huge gash on your forehead and don’t worry the police caught the Martins and they are in jail and I will just leave and the officer here will explain what will happen to you “ with that the doctor left. I looked at the officer and raised an eyebrow as a signal for him to continue.

“Well first I need to ask you a few questions” said the officer I nodded as a sign to ask; “Well first question can you tell me what exactly happened?” I nodded and told him what happened before the police showed up “okay well you are returning to the orphanage once you can get out and we will contact you to tell you when the court date is and don’t worry we already got you a lawyer “ with that he left then the doctor came back.

“Well you can leave now but you have to take this medicine to get rid of the pain and you have a bruise on your stomach which will heel in a week or two also we noticed that you are really thin and your ribcage is showing so we figured that you have an eating disorder and we already told your social worker and she will make sure you eat well that is all and your social worker is outside ready to take you back to the orphanage” with that I got out of bed changed  into the clothes that were on the chair in the room and went to the lobby to be met by my social worker Sarah; she smiled sadly and said “I am really sorry Madison I didn’t know that they hurt you “ she was really nice thats why I love her. I told her it was fine and then both of us left the hospital and went back to the orphanage also known as hell .

A/N: well this is the first chapter I hope you liked it and I will update soon oh there is a photo of Madison on the side and if any of you can make me a cover I will be so grateful thank you for reading also one direction is gonna come either chapter 2 or 3 and please comment xx