"Go, Lisa, leave me. alone.", she added that brought so much weight into my chest.

My teeth gritted. And my hands balled into fists. She wanted me to choose.

I inhaled deeply, and let out a heavy sigh. My conscience and my heart is battling. I know she'll make me choose between them.

"Dammit."

But I've already made a choice when I lost Jieun once. And I don't want that to happen again.

"I'm sorry, but this time I'll choose myself. You can hate me as much as you want, but I want to tell you it won't change what you are to me, Nini. You're my best friend, and I honestly didn't want to lose either."

I muttered and taking one last glance at her, waiting a few more seconds hoping that she'll give up on this one, and be happy for me. Knowing my best friend for so long, I know how hard it is for her to accept defeat, she never loses.

I never let her.

And that's one thing I do regret, because I might be the one who shaped her to end up like this. I heaved and close my eyes before I finally took a stride.

My pace started slow before my heart started to pound hard thinking of Jieun waiting for me.

So I end up running and leaving the girl, who's been part of my life, I feel devastated and sad because of this, but if I don't choose, I don't if I will ever get a chance to be happy again.

-------

Jieun Pov

"Because I'm hoping that she really does love me enough to choose me."

My eyes gave up, as I felt my tears started falling down, and I couldn't stop them.

"But I guess, she already made a choice and it's not me.", I muttered hoarsely after each cry. Knowing this day is almost over and Lisa's not here yet.

I felt Rosé's hand move and brushed my shoulder comforting me, this is embarrassing but I care not and weep pathetically, losing all hopes I have for her to come back.

"It's you."

I stopped sobbing and cocked my head up with shock. And there I saw her.

Standing in front of us, holding her side and her face are covered with bruises. And she's panting heavily, while her sweats are running alongside her jaw and neck.

It was already dark, and there's only a few lights lighting up the place, but her details are so clear, she's here.

I sucked in a deep breath. As I stood abruptly up, and without thinking anything else I run towards her.

Lisa smiled warmly and she's having a hard time to walk she met me halfway. Opening her arms and pulled me on a tight embrace.

 Opening her arms and pulled me on a tight embrace