"Whatever, lets just get it over with"

••••

Right now Jimin was moping up the change room floor, and Jungkook was wiping down the mirrors.

"I hate this, why'd you have to tell her we were skipping?" Jimin asked annoyed as he continued mopping.

Jungkook shrugged "its either that or tell her the truth, and we'll, I'd rather the first option."

For a couple more minutes they managed to keep a decent amount of conversation between them both until it got cut off by the sound of Jungkooks phone ringing.

He dug into his pocket and took out the phone then reading the contact name to see who was calling him;

'Taehyung'

Jungkooks not thinking much, answered it.

"Hey Taehyung," he smiled "you're just calling me all the time now huh?" He laughed softly at the end of his sentence.

"Where are you?"

Jungkook could hear a bit of worry and annoyance in the older boys voice.

"What do you mean?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Don't you remember? We're supposed to be going out for boba, I've been waiting for you at your locker for the past twenty minutes and you never showed up."

Suddenly it all clicked.

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you me and Jimin are getting held in for a bit, we should be done right away."

Their was a couple seconds of silence before Taehyung had asked where Jungkook was again.

"We're in the change room."

And with that without another word Taehyung hung up the call.

"Hm what'd pretty boy have to say?" Jimin asked while turning to face Jungkook.

"He was wondering where I was since we were supposed to hangout after school," Jungkook answered while continuing to wipe down the mirrors "I can't believe I forgot."

Jimin let out a laugh, "you forgot? That's hilarious."

And right then, the one a only Kim Taehyung had opened the change room door and stepped in.

"Hey there hot stuff, here to help us clean?"
Of course those had to be the words Jimin greeted Taehyung with.

Jungkook glared over at Jimins direction "what he meant to say was that we are just cleaning, but should be done right away."

Hearing that caused Taehyung to softly crack a smile to himself.

"Whatd you guys do that got you into trouble?"

Jimin and Jungkook both glanced over into each others eyes.

"We were skipping," Jungkook quickly answered, nervous Jimin would tell Taehyung the real reason.