Currently both boys were in gym class playing a game called 'kick ball'.

"I cant believe I'm out!"

Jungkook laughed at Jimin's little temper tantrum "it's okay I'm out too."

Jimin looked at the boy "yeah but you suck," Jungkook and Jimin both let out a soft laugh

"Anyway I think this game should change the rules, people shouldn't be allowed to catch the ball."

Jungkook eyed him weird "but that's like the only way you can get people out."

Jimin threw his hands up frustrated "Yeah by this game isn't dodge ball, it's a stupid rule, they should remove it," he paused for a second before continuing "they should just remove gym class."

Jungkook smiled and looked around the room "honestly, but hey, at least its last class of the day."

Jungkook didn't really know many of the people in his gym class other then Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin crossed his arms and leaned back. "Whatever it's fine at least now I get to watch Yoongi play," he licked his lips "he looks so good in those shorts, damn."

Jimin looked over to Jungkook and his eyes widened.

"Your number!"

Jungkook quickly turned to face him "what about it?"

Jimin covered Jungkooks forehead and stealthily dragged them into the change room.

Jungkook walked up to the mirror and starred into it.

Turns out that his number had started to smudge around on his forehead from Himself sweating and rubbing it on accident.

Jimin quickly paced around the room until he got to Jungkooks bag and dug around in it looking for the black pen and foundation. "Here you go, go fix it quick, we don't have much time."

Jungkook took water from the taps and washed off the smudgy makeup and turned to Jimin with puppy eyes

"Can you draw it in for me? I suck."

Jungkook heard Jimin sigh, but none the less the older boy decided he'd help out his friend.

Once Jimin had it all clean and neat they left the change room.

But as soon as they stepped out the change room they were greeted with their rather mad looking gym teacher.

"What were you guys doing in there? Skipping? Vaping?" Ms.Yoo asked with tons of annoyance in her voice.

Jimin quickly shook his "no we weren't skipping."

Ms.Yoo eyed them both up and down "what were you two doing then?"

Both of the boys looked at each other. It's not the easiest to say you were touching up the make up for your fake nine.

"Actually We we're trying to skip," Jungkook stepped in causing Ms.Yoo to sigh.

"detention after school, both of you, as of punishment you boys can wash the mirrors and clean the floors in the change room."

Jimin whined "whyyyy?" causing Ms.Yoo's ears to perk up "want to clean the toilets aswell?"

Jimin quickly shook his head "no ma'am."

Ms.Yoo smiled "then you'll both do your punishments without complaining."

Both boys sighed to themselves as she walked away.

"Look where you got us now," Jimin punched Jungkook the arm, causing him to flinch back a little.