"I was wondering if you wanted to go out and get boba tomorrow? As an apology?"

Jungkook stuttered "you don't have to do that, I already forgave you."

Taehyung chuckled at the other end of the phone "I know, but I also really want to go and try out boba," he paused "Ive been thinking of taking you for awhile actually, you just made it sound so delicious."

Jungkook bit his nail as he thought, he looked over to Jimin who looked just as distraught as him.

Jimin slowly nodded his head, but it still seemed like he was still questioning it.

"Okay, yeah," Jungkook sounded unsure, you could tell in the tone of his voice, which Of course, Taehyung caught onto.

Taehyung coughed "just as friends of course, nothing else."

Jungkook took a deep breath "yeah I know."

Taehyung waited a second before speaking up again "so tomorrow after school?"

Jungkook nodded but then realized that the older couldn't see him since it was a phone call, "okay that works for me."

After that they both bid goodbyes and Jungkook hung up the phone Jimin just starred at the younger for a couple seconds before smiling and saying "at least now we know he still what's to hangout with you."

Jungkook cupped his face into his hands and groaned, "I'm gonna make it awkward."

Jimin playfully hit Jungkooks shoulders "no you won't, just don't over think it and you should be fine."

soon after that Jungkook left, and ate some dinner before going to bed.

It's been a long day and Jungkook was just exhausted.

- the next day -

Today Jungkook managed to draw on his nine quiet fast.

He also made it to school on time today which was quite comforting to him since he didn't have to walk in to the middle of a lesson.

Jungkook brought all his work to the desk where Taehying was seated at.

He guessed sitting next to Taehyung would make things less awkward between them.

"Hey, you're not late," Taehyung pointed out.

"yeah for once," Jungkook mumbled back as he plopped himself onto the stool.

This time the science class consisted of more regular conversations, also neither of them being that touchy.

Either way they both did have a good time, enjoying each other's company.

"So do you wanna just come with me after school or should I pick you up later?" Taehyung asked as it was getting closer to the end of the class.

"it'd be easier for the both of us if I go with you straight after school," Taehyung nodded agreeing, "okay, I'll meet you by your locker at the end of the day."

Jungkook smiled as they both walked out the classroom door.

"I'll see you later," Taehyung said as he was about to turn down the other hall.

Jungkooks smile never left his face "yeah."

••••

"Jimin you're out! go sit on the bench!"

"I know! I'm not stupid!"

Jimin sighed frustrated as he sat himself on the bench next to Jungkook.