Chapter 35

Hinata|

We all took deep breaths in after we were the only ones left standing. I hugged my cousin tightly. But Sasuke suddenly grabbed Neji's shoulder pulling him off me.

"What did that one guy mean by Itachi saved you?" Sasuke said out of breath. Neji looked at him.

"Itachi found me when I was lost in the woods. He told me that he found a way to track the activity of this gang which was controlling over some criminal activity that our Hyuga mission was on. I was injured and weak at the time, but he told me to join them and soon we'd attack them." Neji said.

"Is Itachi still alive then!?" Sasuke yelled.

"Yes, but he's been sick recently so he's in a bad state. How come you two even made it here. This is truly bad because we're out numbered." Neji said. I smiled.

"No we aren't. We've planned this take out for quite awhile. " I pulled out my radio before gripping my ear piece.

"Hinata reporting in with Sasuke. We've reached near the main area. How are you guys?" I asked. There was static before suddenly the mic flicked on. Neji watched me.

"It's Shikamaru reporting, we've just reported that Kakazu has been taken down. Some of us are slightly injured so they are taking a breather." He said. I smiled.

A loud noise soon ringed before I heard a very recognizable voice.

"Hinata are you doing alright!? I miss you!" Suddenly yelled the foolish Uzumaki. I moved my earpiece feeling slight long embarrassed. I sighed then ignored him.

"Neji-Niisan is alive and so is Itachi-san. It would be fine for us to leave by now if it wasn't for the case Itachi is somewhere inside due to him being sick. Meaning we'll have to fight once again." I said

"Neji-san and Itachi-san are alive!? Thats great news!!." Sakura spoke in.

"Well I'm already inside so I'll try looking." Naruto suddenly said. My eyes widened.

"Wait Naruto-kun!-"

Suddenly a large crashing sound was heard behind the wall.

I turned to Neji.

"How do we get inside!?"

Naruto|

I held onto a metal pole as a guy similar to Yahiko swung it at me. I kicked him in the stomach stealing it before whacking him with it. I felt someone behind me so I dodged before striking the person. The two had orange hair similar to Yahiko. They must be the closest to him. The first guy suddenly stood up before rushing at me. He gripped my arm then twisted it. Suddenly a chick took the pole from my hands.

There were now 3. I was kicked in the stomach causing me to crash into bottles and trash. I picked up a plank in time to cover myself from the metal pole again. I stood up before pushing the person back. I grinned. I picked up a cracked bottle.

"I'll warn you, I'm not going to go easy." I said. They surrounded me but I kept threatening to poke them. I heard steps.

"Well if it isn't Naruto. You sure are brave coming here alone." Yahiko walked in with a few more people.

"What will you do? You're out numbered."

I felt myself sweat slightly.

"He's not though." I turned my head towards Sasuke's voice. Hinata stood by his side. Suddenly my own friends surrounded.

"Fine let the battle begin."

Everyone fought as well as they could. They were strong but we were stronger. Fighting along side everyone was probably the best feeling ever. But having a few of us sitting at a police station probably wasn't what I expected. I made my way to the hospital.

I sighed. I didn't expect my dad to track me leading to cops coming interrupting the fight we had. The gang members were arrested and Itachi was taken to a hospital. Along with a few other people. Including Hinata.

Over all I was happy for Hinata who was talking to her cousin. We'd make eye contact once in awhile. But she focused on her relative.

We got lectured and punished but at the end we laughed it off. I found myself walking down the halls of the hospital. I saw Hinata saying goodbye to her cousin. Two men in suits stood by Neji's side. I assume to interview him about being in the gang. I watched Hinata's back until they left.

I silently sneaked up behind her and hugged her, not too tightly because of her arm. My heart felt calm suddenly. Hinata was ok, even though I couldn't prevent her injury, she was ok.

"Gosh Naruto-kun, you sure know how to bother me." Hinata said. I pulled back, and she turned towards me. Her eyes were filled with life and it made me feel many things.

"No matter what, I'll always find away to bother you love," I said poking her nose. She slapped my hand before rolling her eyes. The two of us started walking

"How's your arm?" I asked. She looked down at her arm which was wrapped.

"I can't feel it, because they put a numbing cream. But it did really hurt." She said. I felt myself feel angry slightly.

"Damn that Kisame." I growled. She laughed.

"There's no point in getting mad now. We won, remember?" She said. I smiled at her.

"You're cute when you laugh." I flirted. She simply shook her head before turning away. She was embarrassed. I laughed slightly.

I was happy. But stopping us was none other then Hinata's father waiting at the entrance.

"Father.." Hinata said shocked. His face was calm.

"Hinata, step away from that boy. You no longer need to watch over him." He spoke. I felt myself clench my jaw. This is where I'll have to step up.