Chapter 6

"Happy Birthday dear!" My mum hugged me.

"Thank you mum!" I said.

"Happy Birthday Chelsea!" My dad hugged me too.

"Thank you dad!" I said.

I was really happy that my parents came back from London just to visit me for my birthday.

"Hey aunty! Hey uncle!" Belle came out of the room greeting my parents.

"Hey Belle!" My parents said in unison.

"Happy Birthday to my dearest Chelsea!" Belle hugged me.

"Aww... Thanks Belle!"

"Here!" Belle gave me a present excitedly.

"Wow. Thank you!"

"Open it!" Belle said.

"Erm, ok." I smiled at Belle.

I tear of the gift wrapper and got a reddish-pinkish tube dress and a gold heels.

"This is beautiful..." I was amazed. "Thank you Belle!" I hugged Belle.

"My pleasure Chels!" Belle said.

"Sweetie..." My mum called me.

"Yeah?"

"Your dad and i had arranged your birthday party tonight from 7pm onwards at a hotel. Is it ok?" My mum informed.

"Erm... That's amazing! Thank you mum!" I run towards her and hugged her. "Thank you dad!" I hugged my dad too.

"And you're going to wear the dress and heels i gave you." Belle winked.

"But one condition." My dad said in sudden.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"You have to invite Eric of course!" He chuckles.

"E-Eric?" I stuttered.

"Eric. Your boy friend." He raised his eyebrow.

"Erm but..."

"No buts. I want to meet him." He interrupted me. "See you girls tonight. I'll give you the address later."

<3 <3 <3

After mum and dad went off for lunch at some restaurant, i called Eric.

"Hi Chels. I was just curious why you called me..." Eric picked up the phone.

"You can be curious why but it's quite upsetting that you don't remember something..." I said, disappointed.

"Sorry? Remember what?" A soft laugh came from his mouth, unsure.

"My birthday." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh! Ya! Happy Birthday baby! Er, i mean Chels!"

Sigh. I still love him.

"Well thanks. That's 'cause i informed you too. Ha ha." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok." I can feel him smiling.

"Actually... My parents made my birthday party at a hotel and my dad wants you to come. So will you come?" I asked.

"Birthday party? Cool! I'd love to come." Eric said excitedly.

"Well cool then. I'll text you the address later. See you!"

<3 <3 <3

I put on the dress and heels that Belle gave me and curled my hair and did some make up.

"Chels! Are you ready?" Belle shouted from the living room.

"Yes yes coming!" I shouted back.

My parents had gone first so i had to go to the hotel with Belle and for today, she'll drive me there.

After fifteen minutes, we reached at the hotel. I've always love parties at the hotel. Very expensive and luxurious.

I came in the hotel at the ballroom and most of my relatives, as well as my mum and dad's friends and whoever are already here. So as some of my close friends.

My parents introduced me to some of their friends and we had a couple of drinks and food as well as dance.

"Chelsea, i want you to meet someone." My dad approached me.

"Yeah sure."

I followed him all the way to a proffessional looking middle age guy, about my dad's age too.

"Chelsea, i would like you to meet Mr Wood. My friend from college." My dad introduced Mr Wood.

"Hi Mr Wood, i'm Chelsea. Nice to meet you." I shake Mr Wood's hand.

"Nice to meet you too Chelsea." Mr Wood said. "Anyway, i came with my son. He's somewhere there..."

Then a guy about my age wearing a navy blue long sleeve shirt, the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and a black jeans came walking towards Mr Wood.

"Ah here. I'd like you to meet Sherman, my son."

What the hell? Sherman? Mr Wood's son? Come on... Why is Sherman in every picture? Almost...

"I must say that, we come from the same school..." I said.

"Really? Then that's good!" Mr Wood said. "Well the both of you should hang out together while i borrow your dad." He chuckles.

"Wanna dance?" Sherman asked.

"No thank-"

Before i could reply, he pulled me to the dance floor in the ballroom and got ready into a dance competition.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed.

"Why can't i dance with the princess's birthday?" Sherman winked.

"Argh!" I ignored him and continue to dance.

Then a guy came and tapped on Sherman's shoulder.

"May i dance with her?" Eric asked Sherman.

"Sure, she's all yours." Sherman said.

Eric dance with me for about five minutes and we went to drink.

Then Sherman and his father appeared infront of me.

"Chelsea," Mr Wood called me. "We would like to take our leave as i have something urgent on."

"Oh ok. Sure." I smiled.

"Here's your present!" Sherman gave me and it was wrapped with a cute rabbit wrapping paper.

"Oh, thank you Sherman! That's nice of you." I said.

"Here's a present for you too." Mr Wood gave me a big present too.

"Thank you so much!" I thank them.

After the both of them had left, i turned to look at Eric.

"How about my present?" I asked Eric.

"Your present? Err..."

"It's ok Eric." I smiled and walked away.

At 12 midnight, we reached home.

I went into my room and unwrapped all my presents. The last present i unwrapped was the one Sherman gave me.

I opened the present slowly.

"Aaahh!" I shrieked.

Inside the present was a box of a fake rat. Still disgusting.

"What the hell?!" I said angrily. "He's so gonna get it from me. It's ok Sherman. You'll see what happen next!" I said to myself.