Chapter 18

It was a tiring day after school so i decided to go home straight.

As i reached the house door, i saw a bouquet of red and white roses right infront of the door. I picked it up and give a smell. It smell nice. There was a note too with it saying:

Dear Chelsea

Meet me at Parkway Restaurant carpark by 7.30pm.

Love,
Someone

I wonder who it is.

As i finish reading the note, Ken reached home.

"Hey Chels."

"Hey Ken."

"I see a bouqet of roses there. Who is it from?"

"I don't know. It's weird." I wondered.

"Hmm... Is that a note in your hand? Can i see?"

"Sure." I passed the note to Ken.

Ken read the note and just looked at my face. Then he smiled.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Looks like you got a date hun."

"It's nice to know that but..."

"But what?"

"But i don't know who is it from and i don't feel comfortable." I bite my lips.

I was feeling a bit of creepy. Who would ask me for a date just like that? Well maybe that someone would but who is that person?

"For the first time you're saying such things." Ken folded his arms.

"No... You don't understand."

"It's ok. You want me to send you there?"

"That would be good." I said in relieved.

❤❤❤

I sat infront of my wadrobe, thinking what i should wear for the 'date'. Well, hashtag girls problem.

Then, Belle entered the room.

"Hey babe, i heard you have a date."

"Ken told you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, i don't know who asked me actually." I said, wondering.

"It's alright. Ken's gonna send you there anyway, so you'll be safe. Don't worry ok?" Belle hugged me tight.

i hugged her back. Suddenly Ken rush into my room.

"Chels! Bad news." Ken said rushingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"I can't send you to your date venue. I'm so sorry Chels..."

"Aww Ken... It's ok then."

"I have to go. See you girls later!" Ken rushed off from the room.

"What's up with him?" Belle asked.

"I don't know!" I sigh.

Finally it's already 6.30pm and Belle sent me off till our apartment's carpark.

"Take care babe!" Belle hugged as she gave me a huge smile.

Her smile always makes me feel better when i'm not feeling that good.

"Thank you. I love you lots!" I kissed Belle's cheek.

I got into my car and gave a huge sigh. Praying everything would go well.

As i reached Parkway Restaurant Carpark, i got out of my car.

I waited outside of Parkway Restaurant instead as i felt safer. Then i received a text from an unknown number.

Hey Chelsea, i'm sorry i couldn't make it for the date.

Love,
Someone

"What in the whole wide world?! Who is this freak man?!" I said to myself angrily.

This guy who texted me had made me wait for him and now he told me that he is not coming. What the hell?

I was so frustrated and i drive home straight away. I reached home at about 8.30pm.

"Hey, you're-" Before Belle could finish her sentence, i already slam the bedroom door.

First thing if you ask me out on a date, make sure you leave down your name. Second thing, give me a specific place to meet and not like the carpark? What in the world? Third thing, don't make me wait. Fourth thing, don't cancel the date literally last minute. Ugh!

Belle entered the room and called out my name.

"Chelsea? ..." Belle called out.

I didn't answer her. I was too angry.

"Hey dear, what happened?" Belle sat beside me on the bed.

"I'm just so angry babe! I don't know who the hell is that guy and he just text me suddenly that he is not coming. Why???" I covered my face and started feeling emotional.

"It's ok babe. Karma will get back at him alright?" Belle comforted me.

❤❤❤

The next day, i reached school and went for my first lesson of the day, Chemistry. This also means that i have to face Sherman.

As i reached class, Sherman is already ready for lesson.

"Interesting..." I said to him.

"What?" Sherman asked.

"What makes you ready for class?"

Sherman just looked at me weirdly.

"Seeing me makes you look ready for class?" I raised my eyebrow and smirk.

Then i realise that Sherman felt uncomfortable with that.

"Oh... Sorry..." I looked down.

There was an awkward silence for the whole lesson between the two of us. I don't know why but it was so awkward with him all of a sudden.

After school had finish, i wanted to go to the locker room to get change for Cheerleading. Then someone pulled my hand and brought me to a corner.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Shhh my baby girl."

Eric gave me a deadly smile which i don't wish to see from him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You think you can get away from me?"

"And you think you can win over me?" I pushed off Eric. "I guess, you're the loser! If you want back your great reputation, then you shouldn't have done what you had done to me! Get away from me and get a life!" I pushed him again and walked off.

Once i reached the locker room, i couldn't take it anymore. I let go off my feelings by crying as much as i could. I couldn't believe that the guy who i used to thought that he is the most perfect boyfriend, would be someone who i don't think he would become. I just hate the fact that he is a changed person. What has happened to my life?

*******************************

Who do you think gave Chelsea the bouquet of roses and the note? What do you think will happen between Sherman and Chelsea? Do you think Eric would do something for revenge? Leave a comment below of what you think and don't forget to vote! ☺