*- 60 - I love you, now go kick some arse!

Hello Homeschooled :)

I told you I'd write you, and here I am, just days later! I know, I know, I'm pretty epic. Talking about epic, are they still talking about our exit? I sure hope they are, because it should go down in history books. Fred and George in "Hogwarts: a History", wicked.

The shop has been super busy, so much that we often just sleep here. My mum was really mad at first, because we obviously didn't tell her about leaving school early, but she is slowly coming around.

We've been setting up the shop all week and it's almost finished. We have had a lot of customers already surprisingly, so I might be able to buy you a nice welcome-back-present when you return from school ;).

How is school? I'm sure you're studying for your NEWTs already. You're going to do great, I know you will. Have you heard from Snape? And how is Umbridge? I hope we scared her off for good. No wonder muggles have such a bad perception of witches with people like her around.

Anyway, I can't wait to see you and I miss you loads!

I love you,

X Your Weasel

PS. I have to say hello to you from George ... so hello. He wrote Angelina the other day, which I thought was strange. Do those two have a thing going on? He doesn't tell me anything about it.

I smiled brightly as I folded the letter and held it to my chest. It was really nice hearing from Fred, even though it had only been a week since they left. I got some parchment from my bag and opened my pot of ink. Nothing much had happened, but there was still loads to tell him. I dipped my quill in the ink, trying not to spill any on my bed, and started writing.

Hi Weasel

You and George are officially expelled from Hogwarts. You are not to ever return. Umbridge took a full day off to recover, which was the best day of the year. She has been even grumpier than usual since, though, but it's totally worth it.

Peeves almost planted a chandelier on top of her head, but - unfortunately - missed by inches. He's actually taking your order, meaning that you're the first person - aside from Dumbledore, of course - he's ever accepted an order from. I'm severely impressed. Harry believes McGonagall helped Peeves, which would be wicked. I've always loved that woman.

Gryffindor is playing against Ravenclaw next week, which will probably be a disaster again. What is the Gryffindor Quidditch team without their best beaters? ;)

I can't wait to see the shop when I get back! You've got an epic-girlfriend-soulmate-love-of-your-life-discount, right? I'm counting on it.

Anyway, I miss you loads too and I look forward to seeing you again! Just a month and a half left ... I've got loads of studying to do in the meantime anyway ;)

Lots of kisses

Your Homeschooled

PS. Tell George I said hi. Angelina is not saying much either, but it's bound to happen at some point. We'll see.

I whistled at Y/O/N and folded the letter. I gave the owl a treat and put the letter in its beak.

"Off you go", I said as I patted its head. I sighed as the owl flew off into the sunset. Just a little over a month and I'd be heading that way too.

I had no classes for the rest of the day, so I decided to spend it at the library. I was going to absolutely smash these NEWTs and if that meant studying an entire month to get there, then so be it. This was the last time I had to study at Hogwarts in general, and be able to use its library, so I was going to make the most out of it.