Chapter 3 - 11 + 1 = 12( Part 1 )

Suzy's P.O.V

I was expressing my feelings about Yam Bubble tea to Luhan. Suddenly, Kris appeared in front of us as if he had just teleported. He looked at Luhan and shot him the I'm-pretty-sure-you-know-why-I'm-here look. Luhan knew what was going to be asked but he just waited for it. Then, Jackpot. Luhan's thoughts were right.

Luhan P.O.V

I saw Kris approaching Suzy and I. I know why he is here. It's pretty obvious. I was very certain of the questions that are going to be asked but I just waited for my assumptions to lift up to it's reality.

"So, have you decided?" Kris spoke but his tone was coarse. It sounded like he hasn't cleared his throat.

" Let's make a deal. I'll audition tomorrow, you decide the time and message me or call me. At the hall or cafeteria tomorrow. Here's my phone. Put your number in it. "

I passed him my phone.

His face looked disappointed. His assumptions didn't lift up to reality?. Could be. He just took my phone and keyed in his number. He gave it to me then I immediately texted him.

Me:
Yo yo yo!~ This is Luhan!

He just chuckled at the text he recieved. Then he put his phone in his pocket and walked off.

Suzy's P.O.V

Why didn't Luhan make a decision? Why is he always keeping me in curiousity? Argh! This guy is really... I just sighed. Why auditon? Just say no. It's as simple as that.

" Why'd auditon. Just say no. " I mumbled under my breath.

" Sorry, I heard something. What was it? " He shot me the blank look.

" No. Nothing. Let's go to that table over there. " I said to him while giving him my best bright smile.

He led me there and we both sat down. Just as soon as we sat down, a group of familiar people came by. It was my friends. Friends?. Do those 'friends' even know what the word friends mean? I don't think so. I just chased them off and told them to find another table.

Then, we sat down and munched on our food. The food didn't taste like those bland ones in those normal high schools. It had perfect taste. Like it was homecooked. The food would just attract you to eat it more and more even if you're in a diet.

"You have such a healthy appetite. I thought girls like you eat something with not much calories? To take care of the body? " Luhan just asked me with his eyes wide. I think he doesn't know it but he was puffing his face. Since he was so curious, I answered him with a simple but effective kind of answer.

"I don't want to die looking like a stick. "

He just sat by and giggled then shook his head at my humour. I just smiled. Then I focused back on my food. Munching and munching along to fill my stomach and recharge my energy.

" Uhm, Suzy, I know I sound like a busybody to ask this but what did you say under your heap of breath just now? Come on, Suzy. I know it's something about me. "

I just looked at his face with the blank expression. I decided to chew and swallow my food first.

" Why'd audition? Just say no. It's easy. " I gave a way to his curiousity as soon as I was done with the food with my mouth.

" They are a bunch of talented people. So in order for them not to regret choosing me, I'd rather showcase my talent and let them decide the rest. They also insisted. It would be sad if I rejected it. "

I just sat there, with a blank expression but numerous things were running in my mind.

The bell rang singaling the end of lunch time. I rushed to my locker to get my books because the ethnics teacher doesn't like late students. I would be standing fir a good 2 hours if I'm late. This teacher is really merciless and at times, heartless.