Chapter 5 - Welcome To EXO!

Suzy's P.O.V.

Luhan sang song beautifully. But why am I even here? I just clapped and stood up then left while shrugging my shoulders. Well at least no one noticed me leaving yet. That's good peace at ----

"Suzy! Wait!"

*WHAT IS IT NOW FOR GOODNESS SAKE I WANT TO GO HOME AND FREAKING SLEEP ITS 6:47PM ALREADY I AM IN A SITUATION WHERE I LACK SLEEP CAN YOU PLEASE NOT!* Was the scribbles of my thoughts but all i just replied was; "Yes?". I turned my back to see who called me. Luhan. The one who called me. He just ran up to me and gave me a bag.

"This is for you"

"For what?"

"For giving me a ride to school and being a good friend to me"

"Well, the ride was to pay back about the incident the other day. The one that when I was about to fall. Remember? That one."

"You sent me twice. You saved me from being late to school on the first day. "

"Ahh. Okay! Thanks for the gift then. Annyeong! See you later"

I just smiled that waved goodbye at him. On the way out, I opened the bag and saw some candy and Taro bubble tea. I just grinned at the sight of the bubble tea. I took the bubble tea out and drank it on the way out of the school.

Luhan's P.O.V

Her smile... You can feel the warmth of her smile when she smiles at you. I just turned back and smiled while looking at the ground. Then I lifted my head. I hurried my pace to them.

They introduced themselves more specifically than before.

"The name is Byun Baek Hyun. I like eyeliners^-^! I hope we can be friends!"

Whoa there man.. Eyeliner?! That's a weird obsession other than Chanyeol..

"He already has a girlfriend. Kim Tae Yeon. Don't make up assumptions that's he's gay. " Kris informed and the others just giggle except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Both of them just playfully punched Kris and giggles it off. Kris shot them a glare then they shut up.

"Hhheeeyyyoooo hyung^-^ My name is Thehun! I love chocolate bubble tea!!"

Well, a common interest at least. His lisp is obvious.

"Sehun ah, don't forget to add Miranda Kerr!" Chen interrupted. They all just laughed.

"Andaeyo! Lu-ge will steal my Miranda away! "

Wait now I have a nickname? That's fast.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Do Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O for short. I love cooking. I hope we can be close friends"

Well, I'll just call him Kyungsoo then. Sounds better.

"Ni Hao gege! My name is Huang Zi Tao. Gege can call me Tao or Zitao. I love Gucci and pandas! "

Gucci.. So he's a fan of my uncle's lame company? Well. I can't judge. It's his preference. Well he does look a little bit like a panda so that's an exception that he hinted that he likes himself.

"Tao! Don't forget Kris too! You secretly admire him do you?" Chen blurted out.

"I AM NOT GAY DEAR CHEN. SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL WUSHU YOU WITH MY STICK"

The auditorium suddenly shriek out a deafening silence. All of them had serious looks on their faces. Is Tao's stick that terrifying? Well.. That's for him to know and me to find out then..

"Hello Luhan hyung. My name is Jong In. But it's better if you call me Kai. I love Chicken. Nice to meet you. Let's be friends. "

Chicken? He must be a food lover then.

"What about Kyungsoo? Are you ditching himmmmm~~~ ooooooooo" Baekhyun teased. Well I couldn't blame Baekhyun. They seem pretty close. Even an idiot would know.

"BAEKHYUN. I GIVE YOU 3 SECONDS TO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"

Baekhyun was about to charge when Kris stopped him.

"Hello there Chinese fella! I didn't get your name but you can tell me later. My name is Jong Dae. Not 'Day' but 'Dae' Spell after me; D-A-E. Even after all that effort, you can call me Chen. I can sing in Chinese and korean. Nice to meet you and Let's be friends 5ever!"

So he can sing in Chinese? That's impressive enough for a korean and he wasted my bloody time for that long introduction but never mind.

"Hellllllllllooooooooooo. Tuktukkkk~ I am the Tower Chanyeol. I love to smile! I am known as the Happy Virus of the group! Nice to meet you! Hope we can be prank buddies together!!"

He just shook my hand smirked. A prankster? We'd be great friends then, Chanyeol.

"Hello Luhan gege. My name is Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay. Nice to meet you!"

Lay? As in Lay chips? Haha. That's a funny nickname. But I'm calling him Yixing instead so I don't accidentally burst out laughing saying his name. Lay chips. Lol.

"I just wanna warn you something about Lay. He has this 'I'm high' face. But he's normal so don't worry" Chen blurted out in the blank air.

"CHEN FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT HIGH GOD HAVE MERCY" Yixing just shot Chen with a sharp glare.

"But you even eat your own species, Lay Chips. Am I right? Aren't you highhhhhhhh????????" Chen justified his statement while pacing back; getting ready to charge off. Not long after that, a game of catching were played by the two. We just stood there and laughed so hard at the way Chen teases Yixing. Sooner after, they got tired and went back to their spot.

"Hello! My name is Kim Min Seok. I can sing and rap in Chinese as well as dance! I love food especially baozis! Nice to meet you!"

Boazi? Well, it's delicious though. I can't disagree to them. And what's up with Korean people singing in Chinese and moreover, rapping? The Chinese pop wave wasn't so big it didn't even reach to the nearest countries.

"Xiuminnie looks like he's the youngest right? He's the oldest here. We call him Minnie because he is cute." Sehun sighed because being the maknae and having someone who is older than you but is cuter than you are is too much to handle for him probably.

Xiumin just smiled at the compliment and slightly blushed.

"Annyeonhasayo Luhan hyung. Welcome to EXO. I am the main leader, Kim Joon Myeon. There are 2 subunits to this EXO group. One is EXO - K. Another is EXO - M. EXO - K performs in Korean language while EXO - M performs in Chinese. Since you are Chinese, you will be in the subunit EXO - M. Do note that there are 2 Koreans and 4 Chinese including you in EXO - M. So it is minded to speak Korean instead of Chinese most of the time. Welcome to the group. "

Hmm. Interesting. Can't wait.

"I'm Kris. My name is Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the group. I'm the leader for EXO - M. " He just said plainly as he shot a cold look at me. We just shook hands and he flashed a slight smile.

The group isn't that bad at all, right?.