PP: Alright. I'm on my way.

And then Peter stopped texting and went to pic up Ned.

"Groot, watch the 5 littles. I'll be back. And remember when Ned comes over be nice." Peter said.

"I Am Groot(Ok. Fine. I'll watch the littles and I'll not be rude)." Groot said. Peter nodded and then left to pic up Ned.  Groot was down in the playroom watching the littles and waiting for Peter to come back and he was super bored until he put the TV on and then all 5 littles came over to the couch to where Groot was sitting and then they watched TV with Groot. Of course Groot knew that the littles couldn't watch non- kid friendly shows like Big Bang Theory or Game Of Thrones. And so Groot put on Spongebob and all of them were happy including Groot.  They were all happy for hours.

                                                 10 Minutes Later

Groot heard the sound of footsteps coming from upstairs and that is when he knew that Peter was back with Ned. And so Groot left the TV on for the littles to enjoy and then went upstairs to greet Ned and see Peter. Groot got upstairs and saw Peter and smiled. It was awkward for about 5 minutes until Peter started talking to relieve the tension. 

"Oh hey. Uh, Ned this is Groot." Peter said. Ned and Groot shook hands.

"I Am Groot(Hi. Nice to meet you)." Groot said. 

"What did he say Peter?" Ned asked.

"Oh, he said that it was nice to meet you." Peter said. "Groot only says I am groot and so I am the Groot translator so I can help you understand what he is saying." Peter said.

"Ok, thanks." Ned said.  

"Groot, Can you go watch the littles while I show Ned around." Peter said.

"I Am Groot(Sure thing Peter)." Groot said and then he went to the playroom to watch the littles. When Groot left Peter showed Ned around the tower. But then Ned got confused for a little bit. And so he decided to ask Peter.

"Uh Peter." Ned said. 

"Yeah Ned." Peter said.

"What and who are littles?" Ned asked. Peter was nervous cause he thought Ned would think it was weird, but he decided to tell Ned and not hide any secrets.

"Well, littles are adults who want to be little like little kids and that their friend or family  member might go along with it and they might take care of their sibling or friend and they are called caretakers. It's something around those lines. I can't really explain it well. And the littles are in the playroom and Tony, Thor, Loki, Bucky, and Peter Quill, we just call him Quill since my name is also Peter and so they are all littles." Peter explained.  Ned was intrigued. He wanted to see the littles. 

"Well, let's go see the littles." Ned said. Peter gulped in his throat and then they both proceeded to go downstairs to the playroom. Once they got down to the playroom Peter and Ned saw all the littles and Groot still watching Spongebob.  Peter coughed to get Groot's attention which it did.  And so when Groot looked over at Peter so did the 5 littles.  The 5 littles saw that another person was with him and so they were shy at first, but they went over and they said hi.

"Hewwo." Tony said.

"How awe you?" Thor asked.

"I'm doing fine. Thank you." Ned said. 

"Thor, Tony, Loki, Bucky, Quill. This is my friend Ned. Ned these are the littles Thor, Tony, Loki, Bucky, and Quill." Peter said introducing one another.  The 5 littles smiled at Ned and Ned smiled back. They were all having a good time. And so the littles all got use to Ned hanging out at the tower and so they all decided to play with Ned in the playroom.  Peter and Groot were having a good time too.  

                                           A Few Hours Later

It was a few hours later and everyone was having fun until Peter looked at the time.

"Uh Ned?" Peter asked.

"Yeah." Ned said.

"What time did you have to be home by so your parents wouldn't get suspicious about you not being home?" Peter asked. 

"Around 6. Why?" Ned said. Peter checked the time and it said 5:50pm and so Peter started to panic. Peter's eyes widened and then he really had to bring Ned home quickly. Peter told Groot to watch the littles and then Peter grabbed Ned and then he went out the window and then they quickly jumped from building to building to get Ned home. And then once they got to Ned's house Peter quietly opened Ned's bedroom window and then Ned got into his bed to pretend to be sick again. And then it was 6:00pm. Ned said goodbye to Peter and then Peter left to go back to the tower.

                                                   Back At The Tower

Once Peter was back at the tower he went down to the playroom and then he was with Groot and all the littles again. Everyone was having fun. Groot and  Peter made the littles and them a dinner, but then that failed and so they ordered pizza and chicken nuggets and fries from a pizza shop and so they were having a great time. They were partying all night until it was time for all of the littles to go to bed. Groot and Peter got the littles all dressed in their pjs and then Bucky got Quill in his pjs too so that Peter or Groot didn't have to do too much work even though they were doing that already.  And so all 5 littles were in their pjs and were all comfy. And then Peter and Groot gave all 5 littles their bottles and they all were sitting on the couch watching TV. Once the littles were finished with their bottles they were very sleepy and so they all fell asleep on the couch. Peter and Groot took each little one by one and they got them in to their cribs.  Once all 5 littles were in their cribs, Peter and Groot cleaned everything up and then went to bed. 

                                                               A Few Days Later

Peter and Groot woke up and then headed upstairs to find that everyone was home from their trip. They were shocked, but happy that everything was back to normal. 

"Hey kiddos." Cap said. "How was it taking care of the littles?" Cap said.

"It was actually fun. It was hard, but it was fun." Peter said. And then Peter grabbed him and Groot some juice and then they sat at the table drinking their juice. Once they were finished drinking their juice Peter and Groot headed downstairs to find that the littles were doing their usual thing of just playing around and Bucky playing with Quill. Peter and Groot smiled.  "Hey guys. Can we play with you?" Peter said. The littles stopped playing and they were thinking about it until they finally thought about it.

"Suwre." Thor and Loki said. All the littles smiled and they were playing with Peter and Groot. 

"I like how everything is back to normal sort of." Peter said.

"I Am Groot(You can say that again friend.)." Groot said. And then Groot and Peter fist bumped and then they played with the littles.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN IM DONE. IM SORRY, BUT I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ANYMORE AND ALSO BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR THIS BOOK TO COME TO AN END. ANYWAY, I ENJOYED WRITING THIS EVEN THOUGH I AM VERY BUSY. AND SO IM VERY HAPPY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS. ONCE I FINISH WRITING THIS BOOK IM GONNA FOCUS ON MY OTHER BOOKS. AND SO I GUESS THAT IS IT. THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING AND YEAH ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS. THANK YOU. ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING SOON. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R