Yagi Family|Chapter 1|

Ayeee I'm back baby~!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(3rd person POV)

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP

BEE-

SMASH!

"Ughhh~" said a 14 year old boy getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to wish there hair.

~

"Mhmmm~" said the boy as he put on black pants and a black long sleeve that want to his finger tips grabbed a green hoodie wrapped it around his waist and grabbed his black beanie that had the word Yagi written in green.

As he walked downstairs he saw his two sisters and dad and mom talking away.

"Hey" he said with a small smile hugging his mom and punching his dad on the shoulder.

"Whas oups!" Said his father with his mouth full of bacon.

"Dad stop" said his 19 year old sister who was smirking.

"Fine~" he said after he swallowed his food.

"Hey little broo~" said his other older sister who was 16 (btw I changed some ages)

"So you ready for your first day at U.A?" Asked his dad who scrolled down his phone to check something.

"Meh~ I d-"

"You don't wanna see people? Same here but look I have a wife and 3 kids boohoo boy" his dad said giving his signature smirk.

"You suck sometimes." He said sitting down at the end next to him.

"I know~"

"Shut up old hag *snicker*" he dis shack cutting his pancake.

"First I'm not that old I'm in my 30's I Ha you at a young age so and second I'm not a 'unattractive woman' ima queen~"

"Yeah yeah dad what ever flouts your boat~"

"And that floats my boat!" He said shouting standing up knocking his chair over.

"Babe sit down or I'm gonna grab the knives!" His mother said eating a piece of bacon.

"Blah blah alright~"

Hold on there some of you may be confused? Well if you are then read the first book and then you'll understand who these characters are~

So let me tell you the people who are currently here!

Izuku Yagi
Age: 30's (he doesn't want me saying)
Quirk: Siren, Cat transform, black flames, (and i forgot)
Lover: Toga Yagi (Himiko)
Children: Kazue Yagi, Inko Yagi, and Haruki Yagi.
Hero/villain name: Deku