Chapter 4 - The Truth

Zhan pov

'Zhan..' I breathed heavily... I can't take it anymore.. Each and every touch of him make me crazy.. I can feel his touch all over my body..

'You are only mine..' I let a breathy moan when I feel him inside me.. 'My mate..' I can't look away from him.. His golden eyes that made me to submit to him.. I showed my neck where he leave wet kisses and hickeys but suddenly I feel a sharp pain..

His canines entered into my flesh.. But the pain turned into pleasure.. My fingers tugged into his soft hair and he moved his lower which made me to moan.. He licks my neck.. I can see the blood near his lips.. My blood..

'I love you zhan..' He kissed me on my lips when he moved his lower faster.. The pleasure is too much for me to handle when he hits my sweet spot without mercy.. Moans and wet kisses skinclapping sounds echoed in the room.. Each and every thrust made me to drown in pleasure.. 'Ahh.. There..' I moaned shamelessly.. He thrusted into me harder and rough..

'Y-yibo..'

I rolled down and fall from the bed.. I was drenched in sweat and it took minutes to control my breath.. I slapped my cheeks.. How can I.. A dream.. And its.. I shook my head.. Wet dream.. Its the first time.. Those golden eyes..

'Crazy you are crazy zhan..' But why I feel that yibo is so closer.. Why I dream like this.. Mostly I dream about the white wolf but this time.. 'Oh my god.. I'm such a pervert to dream like that..' I relaxed a little.. Recently we became so close sometimes I wait for him in the basketball court until his practice ends.. He drop me in restuarent..