Chapter 18 - Only Yours

No one's pov

'Zhan.. We are going to graduate soon.. So what's your plan in future..' Yibo asked while caressing his mate who is snuggling on his chest.. 'Yibo.. I love to draw.. In childhood I want to be an artist.. I love this profession too.. And I don't want to ignore my childhood dreams I want to be a graphic designer... After we graduate I want to take you to lots of dates..' Yibo chuckled and pulled him closer..

'I want to buy a little house where only you, me and our little A Yuan should spend our weekend.. Seeing movies in night, playing with A Yuan and...' Yibo pouts and asked..

'Then what about me..' Zhan chuckled and looked at the trueblood's eye.. 'You are so precious to me Yibo.. Without you in nothing.. I will shower you with all my love... And No everyday only twice a week..' Yibo smirked and shook his head..

'No everyday..'

'Nooo.. How about thrice..' Zhan showed three fingers like a child with a smile..

'No.. Six days and one day I will try to be gentle..'

'Yibo.. Please have mercy on me.. How about four.. Hmmm..'

'No.. Everyday means everyday..' Yibo hovered over the younger and kisses him so hard..

Haikuan looked at his brother who is still looking at his hand filled with zhan's blood.. 'He will be alright Yibo..' He is trying to comfort his brother.. Yibo tilt his head with bloodshot eyes.. 'Gege.. I-i hurt him.. He is here because of me...' Wenhan sighed and sit beside Yibo..

'Yibo it's not your fault.. And you know Zhan don't think like that.. He will be alright Yibo.. If you want to cry then cry don't suppress your emotion..' Wenhan said.. That's when Yibo broke down he cried aloud his tears flows continuously on his cheeks.. No one has seen Yibo like this.. Yanli caressed yibo's hair comforting him..

'Our Zhan Zhan is strong.. Don't cry Yibo Ge..' A Yuan said wiping his tears.. They all were outside the surgery room.. Zhou Cheng stood up when Meng Ziyi and Zhu Zanjin came out of the surgery room.. Yibo rushed towards him waiting for his answer.. "He is out of danger.. But he will gain conscious tomorrow..' Yibo hugged Zanjin.. Hai Kuan hugged his mate who is crying in happiness..

'Can we see zhanzhan..' A Yuan asked.. Zanjin leaned towards the little boy and smiled.. 'You have to wait for tomorrow..' He looked at Yibo..  'Your mate is so strong Yibo.. He tried very hard to fight for his life he didn't want to loose his mate..' He said..

'His heart stopped two times but our bunny is strong.. Take care.. We will shift him to VIP ward tomorrow..' Ziyi said and left them.. Hai Kuan caressed yibo's back.. 'We will be here.. Change your outfit Bo..'

'I have some important work gege.. I will be in early morning.. Take care of zhan..'' Wenhan and his friends followed Yibo.. Jiang cheng, Haikuan with Yanli were in hospital.. Ziyi with yunbin and jili took  A Yuan to her pack..

No one speak during the ride everyone can sense the rage of the true blood.. 'Xue Yang and jiyang were there.. And we already informed about sui he to the cops..' Sungjoo said...

'Do you think I will let her to live peacefully just like that.. No.. I want to take care of her personally..' Seungyoon said his grip on the steering wheel tighten..

'No.. I want to kill her brutally but if we did that she don't know what she did to Zhan.. She will live her whole life in hell..' Yibo said.. When they reach the old house where they kidnapped Zhan everyone get out of the car.. Yibo saw Aaron who was badly bruised tied on the chair..

'You are here.. How is Zhan..' Jiyang be asked.. 'Out of danger..' Yixuan said.. Xue Yang stood beside Yibo and looked at him..
'Its upto you.. We will leave now.. And about sui he she is in station..'

'Leave..' His deep voice echoed in the room.. Everyone left Yibo with Aaron.. Aaron who was tied on the chair looked at Yibo with his swollen eyes.. 'Is my baby boy  fine.. I want to fuck him so hard and...' Yibo kicked him on his chest which made Aaron to fall on the floor..

'You have no rights to talk about my bunny.. You tried to rape him.. You touched him.. This hand touched my bunny..' Yibo looks like a maniac and it made Aaron to fear.. Others who are outside the room can hear the painful screams of Aaron.. They didn't want to stop Yibo because they know he deserved it..

The whole garden is filled with beautiful roses.. The smell of fresh rose made the young alpha to smile.. He touch the soft petals of the flower.. 'Are you going to stay here.. I'm waiting for you bunny.. Did you forget about our date..' The true blood asked..

'Alpha.. You are here..' The young alpha rushed towards his mate hugging him so tight.. 'No I didn't forget about our date..' He said..

'Then wake up pup.. I'm waiting for you.. You are sleeping a lot now..' The trueblood said..

Zhan tried to open his eyes but he closed soon because of the light.. With so much effort he opened the eyes seeing the white ceiling.. He blinked few times trying to remember what happened to him.. He feel that someone is holding his hand he wants to speak but he can't..

Zhou Cheng who feels a slight move on his hand tilt his head on the side and saw Zhan looking at him.. He startled a little and stood up immediately.. 'Zhan.. Are you okay..' He holds the younger's face.. 'I will call the doctor.. Wait..' He pressed the button near the bed which made the nurse to came over to the room..

Few minutes later Ziyi and Zanjin checked the younger.. "He is fine but he has to take rest.. He is still weak.. Take care..' He said.. 'Doctor can we take him to our mansion.. We will take care of him..' Haikuan asked..

'No he has to be here for a week.. ' Ziyi said.. They all accept it.. Zhan looked at everyone on the room but he didn't see his love.. He feel scared.. 'Yibo.. Where is he... Is he alright.. Why he is not here..' Zhan asked in shivering tone.. He tried to get up..

'Zhan.. He is fine.. He is on the way don't worry..' Yanli tried to comfort him.. They all can see how much scared he is.. 'I- I want to see him..' Jiang Cheng holds his hand.. 'He will be here soon.. Relax..' Zhan holds his hand so tight his eyes brimmed with tears..

The door opened with a loud thud everyone's eyes were on Yibo who is breathing heavily.. 'Y-yibo..' On hearing his mate's voice the true blood rushed towards him.. Zhou Cheng left the bed and stood beside Hai Kuan..

Yibo controlled his emotions and sit on the bed.. 'Where were you.. Why you were not here.. Are you alright..' Yibo chuckled and caressed his mate's soft cheeks.. 'You are here for me then I'm fine..' Yibo said... Zhan smiled and holds his mate's hand..

'We will visit you in evening..' Yanli said with a smile.. Everyone left the two lovers alone on the room.. Zhan tried to get up and Yibo helped him.. Placing a soft pillow on the back of his mate.. 'A Yuan..' Zhan asked..

'He is with Yubin and Jili.. He is fine..' Yibo replied.. Zhan know how much his mate is controlling his emotions.. 'I want a hug..' Yibo didn't waste a second he hugged his mate softly.. He is happy in his mate's arms around him.. 'I'm sorry.. I scared you a lot..' Zhan said in his low voice.. He can feel his shirt became wet because of his tears.. Yibo silently crying on his shoulder..

'I-im really sorry Bo.. I don't want to loose you that's why.. Sorry..' Zhan snuggled into his mate's neck calming himself.. 'I Love You..' Yibo said..

'I love you pup.. Don't you dare to think about doing this.. You know I can't live without you.. Then why..' Yibo asked.. Zhan break the hug caressing his mate's cheeks.. He wiped the tears on yibo's cheeks.. 'You are my everything Bo... I won't break the promise I won't leave you alone..' Yibo linked his forehead on his mate's.. 'I love you Alpha..' Zhan said..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote