Chapter 2 - Cute Bunny

Zhan pov

I was checking myself before I go to the race.. My heart beats so fast.. I'm happy that Yibo finally noticed me after eight years.. I fixed my hair and took my backpack.. 'You are always handsome zhan.. Why are you taking so much time...' Yu bin asked..

'Are you sure you will be okay...I don't want you to be alone..' Zhou Cheng said... I nodded my head.. 'Okay.. Be careful..'

'Lock the apartment before you leave.. I will call you after I reach home.. ' without waiting I ran to catch the bus..

'Zhan go slow..' I looked at the grandma who is working in the flower shop.. I bowed to her and ran a little slow.. I took my mobile its almost time.. Will he really wait for me.. He asked me to see his race... I'm too excited.. This year is so lucky for me..

I get into the bus and waiting to reach the place.. Thinking about him make me so happy.. I bite my lips to control my excitement.. After twenty minutes I reach the place.. Before I enter I was stopped by the security.. 'Without ticket you can't enter..' He tried to push me but I stepped back a little.. How can I say to him that yibo invited me to see his race..

'What are you doing here..' I looked at Qui Ying with her friends.. 'Do you know how much the ticket costs.. I think you came to the wrong place..' She smirked at me.. I clenched my backpack.. 'Get rid of him..' Before he touch me a voice stopped him..

'Mr. Zhan..' I tilt my head and looked at the man he is yibo's bodyguard.. I saw him many times in hi school.. 'Young master is waiting for you..' But Qui Ying stopped us..

'Without invitation you can't let him inside..' The security looked at me and yibo's guard..

'No need miss.. He is personally invited by my master.. I came here to escort him..' I poked my tongue to her before I follow the guard.. My heart beats so fast when he stopped before the room... 'Master' friends are here and Going master said that he will meet you before the race sir..' He bowed to me and leaves me alone.. I relaxed myself and knocked the door..

'Xiao Zhan.. You came..' Seungyeon pulled me inside the room I saw his other friends.. I know Yibo's friends but apart from little talks in classroom I'm not close to them.. I bowed to them...

'Aiya don't be formal to us Zhan..' Sungjoo said.. I smiled at them...'why are you late..' He asked..

'A-ah.. Its I didn't have ticket so the security didn't let me in..' Before he say something the door opened with a loud thud..

'What the fuck is he doing here...' I sighed at qui ying.. And why she is always meddling with me...

'And why are you here? You know about yibo don't like to see you here now..'  Qui ying stood before me..

'Yahh.. You.. You know how much I like him..' I clenched my fist..

'Ah.. Really but I think he has no interest in you..' I blurted out... I know he don't have any feelings for her.. And I really hate this powdered face girl..

'Who are you to say this.. I will make him mine..' I chuckled at her... 'I am rich, beautiful..' I bursted into laughter not only me everyone..

'Sorry.. I can't control myself..' She glared at me.. 'Rich and beauty is just temporary Miss. Ying.. That's why he is still don't have feelings for you.. So its..' I stopped when I saw her eyes changing into red colour.. I was shocked.. How.. Or is it my imagination.. Suddenly yibo's friends stood before me..

'Leave..' Yixuan glared at her.. Geez they are little bit.. no so scary.. I took a step aback.. 'You know who I am.. Move.. ' Qui ying shouted a little..