Ramen

It is not my fault if you decide to go through with this imagine story. It is also not my fault if you get ptsd from this imagine story. This is simply a work of fiction that I wrote because I was bored as fuck.

Imagine: You and the phantom thieves just finished up a palace and stole that little bitches heart. As a celebration, Ryuji asks you to go and eat some ramen with him later that day. You know you can't resist a good bowl of ramen, so you gladly accept. Later that day, you meet up with Ryuji as you both start to head to his favorite ramen shop. He's seemed a little off today, but you decided not to question it, because everyone usually has their off days. I mean, it's normal of someone stares at you the entire time with a menacing look, right? You keep thinking about it, but being the dumbass you are you decide to shrug off the thought. You and Ryuji both walk into the ramen restaurant and finally get some of that sweet ass ramen.The ramen looks so delicious, but something seems off. Ryuji decided to be a goody two shoes for once and says, "Hey we should go and wash our hands before we eat, especially since we had been fighting shadows all day." The bathroom only allows one person, so I'll go first! Be right back!" You watch Ryuji head to the bathroom to wash his hands as you wait for that sweet ramen to finish. He comes back quickly, and you realize it's your turn to wash your hands, so you get up and wash your hands. As you're washing your filthy shadow covered hands, you can't help but think about how weird Ryuji is acting. "He's probably just tired, everyone is." You finish washing your hands and head back. As you sit down next to Ryuji, you see that the ramen has been served, and that Ryuji is sitting there with a smile. "Hey! The ramen just got here!" You sit down and just stare at the ramen in its Glory. "Don't just effin stare at it! Eat it man!" You and Ryuji eat the ramen as you have a bro moment. Or so you thought. Once you guys finish eating your ramen, you leave and realize its really late, and there's not alot of people around. Ryuji keeps blabbering about how good the ramen was while you start to feel a bit dizzy as you fall to the ground. He looks at you as he runs over, and just when you think he's going to help you, he starts to smile. "Finally." You look at him in confusion and fear as he steps over your body and laughs in your face. "You always trusted people too much. You trusted me too much. It was your mistake. With you gone, I can now become the leader of the phantom thie- WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?!" Ryuji looks as foam starts coming out of your mouth, and your life starts to flash before your eyes. The last thing you say before you die is a simple "Fuck you." Then you blow up with Ryuji alongside you blowing up too, as there is no evidence except for black Ash stained on the concrete. As you wake up in hell, you and Ryuji become best friends again after forgiving him for poisoning you. You both have devilish looks on your face as you both high-five eachother and give eachother the sweetest smiles as you check into the hazbin hotel.

 You both have devilish looks on your face as you both high-five eachother and give eachother the sweetest smiles as you check into the hazbin hotel