Chapter 40: Tired

Start from the beginning

"Is that it? You're gonna treat me like trash now? Without even telling me what I did wrong?"

The man asked full of unanswered questions, his eyes narrowed with demand looking at woman meters away from him.

But the person he's talking to seems unfazed by his pleading eyes. "I told you I don't love you anymore what else do you want for an answer Kai?"

Kai gritted his teeth and balled his hand after the girl gave him the same answer, but he wasn't satisfied with it. So he approached the girl and stood tall in front of the latter.

"Then tell me what I did to make you lose your feelings for me?", he uttered with needs, placing his hands on Jennie's shoulder.

But the girl quickly wriggle her shoulder to get Kai's hand off her.

Kai furrowed his brows, feeling dejected.

"There is someone else."

He muttered as he swallowed a lump. Jennie's eyes grew wide with surprise, finally looking up and meeting Kai's gaze.

"You have someone else right? You're cheating on me, and now you finally decided to dump me because you now have a new toy to play around with."

He mumbles, nose flaring and hand clenching with jealousy. Jennie took a step back and gradually feeling threatened at those eyes looking at her.

"So what? I'm your boss, you're working for me, so I get to decide when and how will this gonna end up. Don't come near me Kai, I'm warning you."

The petite girl retorted, and took another step back, while looking at the door and thinking of leaving.

"Our relationship is not a fucking business!" Kai shouted, that startled the girl, holding her chest and looking frightened.

"Can you please get out? If you still want to work at this company, leave me alone.", Jennie gave an ultimatum, and glares at him.

"I can't, I love you, Jen. Stop hurting me like this, please Jennie. Let's fix this."

Kai uttered before pushing Jen on the wall, and lunges at her mouth. Kissing her, Jennie's eyes widened in shock. And tries to push the guy off her.

Jennie's brows creased and was whimpering because her voice was muffled by those lips pressing on hers with demands. Kai grabbed both her wrist and pinned it above her head to stop her from pushing him off.

He even pushed himself against the latter, letting the girl feel his erection through his pants. While he tried to open those her lips with his tongue.

Jennie closed her eyes, feeling her body betraying her. And added to that was all her frustrations towards Lisa. Eventually, she gave up and opened her mouth for Kai to rummage her mouth.

Her rejection was replaced with welcoming, and Kai noticed that finally letting go of Jennie's hands. And he was right because as soon as he let go of the latter, Jennie immediately wrap her arms around him.

And let out a low moan, while fighting back with the same needs.

"Fuck, can you feel me? This is all because of you.", He uttered after gasping for air. And grind his cloth member against the latter's most sensitive area.

But the girl didn't want to have any conversation with him, and just wanted to let loose at that moment. So instead of answering, she urges Kai to get her into the couch and fuck there.

The man didn't waste any time and grab Jennie and hauled her up, the girl quickly climb into him and wrapped her legs around his waist to let the guy carry her without breaking their kiss.