The Date

Yato's POV

I woke up at the sound of screams. I opened my eyes and saw Kimiko's face inches away from mine. We had been sleeping on the roof cuddled up. My face got red, then I remembered what happened last night. She moved around, then she woke up, blushing and smiling. "Good morning, Yato," she said and I answered "Good morning, Kimiko." 

Then, all of a sudden I heard female voices yelling "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU PERVERT!!!!" I was hit in the head by a frozen bucket of ice cream and some bottles of beer. It was Aika and Catnip. At this point, Natasha and Nicollete also hit me. They all huddled around Kimiko "What did he do to you?" asked Natasha. "Did he touch you inappropriately?" asked Aika. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!!!" yelled Kimiko. "He didn't do anything like that!" she said glaring angrily at them. Aika grinned and said "Or maybe you just gave him permission..." Kimiko smirked and said, "Yato, you know what to do."

I got all the ice cream supply and melted it with my alchemy. Aika got on the floor and cried "I'M SORRY KIMIKO I WAS JOKING PLEAAAASE!!!!" Then Kimiko nodded at me and I restored the ice cream. Aika was happy and started eating it. We all got off the roof and into the house. Then Catnip asked "What happened anyways?" and Kimiko said "N-none of your business."

Breakfast was awkward. Everyone was quiet until Sanji said, "You know, we heard everything last night." Then Kimiko and I spit out our milk. Did he know? Who else knew? Then Zach said, "We ALL heard it." 

"Yup" said Aika. "Every last word of it," said Natasha. Kimiko's face and mine were probably as red as planet Mars. Sanji mockingly said, "I said it once, and I'll say it a million times more. I love yo-" then I transmuted a fist from the ground to punch him in the face.

"So," said Aika "Are you dating now?" Kimiko and I spit out our milk again. "I-I-I guess you could say that. C-can they, K-K-Kimiko?" I stammered. Her face was glowing red when she said, "Y-y-yes... I guess you c-could say that..." "Well then," said Sanji. "How about I reserve Karashi just for you two lovebirds?" We looked at each other and I said "Sounds great, wanna go, Kimiko?" 

 "Yeah, great," she answered.

Kimiko's POV
After breakfast, I got up from the dining table and headed to my room to get ready for my date with Yato. I heard the other girls giggling behind me and I rolled my eyes. I reached my room door, entered and tried my best to quickly shut the door before the girls could enter. But as I was closing it, Aika stuck her foot in before it could close, and Catnip and Nicolette pushed on the door. I stumbled back, letting the door swing wide open. The girls entered and Natasha closed the door quickly, then locked it.

"Don't think we'd leave you alone," Aika grinned.

"God, you guys, leave me alone," I groaned. "I need to get ready."

"And that's why we're here!" Catnip said, already rummaging through my closet, taking clothes and handing them to the sisters who were next to her.

I looked at them through narrow eyes. "I'm pretty sure I can get ready myself," I grumbled.

"Oh, sweetie, have you seen the way you dress?" Aika asked, leading me to a chair.

"And your hair," Nicolette said, walking over with a pile of clothes in her arms.

"And your face," Catnip said.

I made a face at her. "Gee, thanks, Cat."

"I didn't mean it like that I meant... There's a reason why make up was invented. That reason is so that you can wear it," she told me.

"Make up...?" I said, unenthusiastically. They all grinned back at me. Nicolette laid the clothes down in a row and they all hovered over them. They whispered and pointed, and the feeling of dread in my stomach kept getting stronger and stronger. I sighed and looked out the window. I waited for them to decide on what I would wear, since there was nothing I could do to stop them. My mind drifted to Yato and our conversation last night. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I smiled slightly.