The Cutie Pageant

Kimiko's POV

By some miracle, I was the first one to wake up. I got ready and crept downstairs. No one was up and it was so peaceful. I sighed in relief and walked into the kicthen, prepared something to eat and for the first time in forever, ate breakfast quietly.

I got up and placed my dishes in the sink leaving them there for someone else to wash. I wondered into the living room wondering what to do. Suddenly, I heard screams.

"Aika! Come help!!" Natasha yelled from somewhere above.

"Ugh!" Aika answered. "Fine."

I heard foot steps and more screams."Shit," I mumbled. "There they go. Better go out if I want peace."

I left the house and went to town. The town square was a bit more crowded than usual, but I ignored everyone and started window shopping. I didn't notice people were crowded around something at one end of the square, until the crowd was so thick I couldn't push forward. What's going on? I thought. I pushed my way, trying to see what people were looking at.

"Move, please move. 'Scuse me, coming through," I mumbled to the people I pushed away. Finally I saw a sign. I read it and my mouth dropped open. It read:

Do you have a little princess? She could be the next icon!

Princess Pageant

Girls from 4-12

Grand prize: 5,000 M.Y.'s

"F- five... Thousand!" I screamed. A lot of people turned to look at me and I smiled apologetically. Then an idea popped into my head. I grinned and pushed my way through the crowd again, making my way home.

---

Kimiko reached the house to find everybody making a mess... as usual. Catnip was hugging Zach tightly, and screaming at Yato, who answered back in an annoyed tone. Sanji was making comments but no one paid attention to him. Kimiko sighed and walking in, breaking up the conversation.

"Kimiko~" Yato went up to hug her.

"Hi..." she said distantly.

"What's wrong?" he asked, worried.

"Thinking..." she answered.

A few moments of silence paused when Kimiko looked at the guys sharply. "I need kids..." she declared. Yato's face turned various shades of red and Sanji look horrified.

"Oh- ho," Catnip grinned. "It's your time, Yato." That only made him blush even more.

"Not like that!" Kimiko exclaimed, annoyed.

Catnip shrugged. "If you say so."

At that moment Aika and Natasha walked in, covered with dirt. "Aika! Natasha!" Kimiko grinned at them. "Ah, you'll be my children." They stared at her blankly. "Okay?" she asked sweetly.

Aika shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about, but okay."

"What do you mean be your children?" Natasha asked.

The others in the room stared blankly at Kimiko, except for Catnip who was still grinning. Kimiko sighed. "Don't question me, child. Now, let's go get you some clothes." She grabbed Aika and Natasha's hand and was about to lead them upstairs, when Natasha shook her hand free.

"I'm not going to do what you want! It sounds weird..." she declared.

Kimiko was about to yell at her when Nicolette came in. Kimiko saw her and rushed over, taking Nicolette's hands into hers, ignoring the sweat that covered them. "Nico, tell your sister to be my child!"