It's Started

Kimiko's POV

The boys and I raced back home and I burst through the door. "EVERYONE!" I screamed loud enough to make sure everyone heard me. After a few moments Catnip appeared at the top of the stairs and the sisters rushed into the house, covered with dirt.

"What happened?" Natasha asked me.

"W-We were coming from Karashi when... When those damn government people found us. They took Aika!" I talked really fast, but by the look on their faces, they understood.

"And... Your point is..." Catnip called from the stairs.

I turned to glare at her, and exclaimed, "What's the point? What's the point?! Aika's captured and we have to go rescue her!"

"Oh please," Catnip scoffed. "She's Aika. She's capable of saving herself. Besides, I'm with Zach."

"Oh, so, the truth comes out!" I said, exasperated.

"Oh, c'mon. You can save her yourself, can't you?"

I walked towards Catnip, climbing the stairs. "If you guys were friends, wouldn't you go save her?" questioned trying to control myself.

"Well, I would... But I'm with Zach," she answered.

"Fine!" I snapped. "Go to your freaking boyfriend! You can stay here and enjoy, all comfy and what not!" I turned and stomped my way down the stairs, about to leave with or without Catnip.

Then I heard her speak up, "Fine, I'll go. But Zach has to come too." I stopped walking and considered her proposal.

"Okay, as long as he isn't in the way," I said. I heard Catnip walk away, and I assumed she went to bring Zach. I glanced at Nicolette and Natasha, and they nodded.

"We'll go," Natasha said. She went upstairs and returned a moment later, holding two pairs of bow and arrows. She handed one to Nicolette, who swung the arrows into her back. I raised an eyebrow.

"Nice bow," I told her, she nodded in acknowledgement. Catnip returned with Zach soon after. I had come up with a plan so I explained it quickly to the others. After explaining, they nodded. Anxious to leave, I went outside and waited for the others. Soon, we headed out, going to the place where they'd taken Aika.

A military base.

Aika's POV

"God, that syringe hurt," I thought. I felt kind of dizzy. I felt that I was in motion, and opened my eyes to see that I was in a wagon. My eyes swept my surroundings, and my eyes landed on a guy. I stared at him in surprise, and he laughed at me emotionless.

"You son of a -" I exclaimed, but he interrupted me.

'"Relax, white haired girl, I won't hurt you," he said.

"Tch," I complained. "Why am I here?"

"We need someone to experiment with," he explained, like it was nothing. I noticed he was quite good looking, but he obviously lacked in wits. "We'll take you to our military base and don't even bother trying to escape or using your powers, 'cause you're sealed." He grinned after the last statement. I tried moving my hands, but realized they were tied, and felt a bracelet on one of my wrists. I sighed quietly.

"At least give me something to eat. I'm starving," I said. He reached into a bag behind him and pulled out a bar, then extended his arm to me. "Genius, I have my hands tied," I scoffed. He really was an idiot. He shot me a dark look, and I laughed at his seriousness. Then, awkwardly, he leaned down and started feeding me the bar. I guessed he wanted me to shut up.