𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

The morning sun peaks behind a mound off in the valley. It reminds you of Hoseok's bright, warm and cheeky grin every time. As you arise, your body stretchs like that of a cat, reminding you that your ugly yawns are far less adorable than the feline.

To the side of you lies a sleeping Seokjin, with his cute features being accentuated by the sun's rays. Just looking at him makes you yawn, the warmth surrounding him slowly gobbling you up.

Your cold legs press against Seokjin's heated ones, which allows him to flinch at the sudden frostiness. As you steal all of his body heat, his arms snake around your shoulders, pulling you closer than before.

Here you're able to see the smoothness of his skin in all its tan glory. Your lips peck the tip of his nose, which leads a strand of his hair to fall like a veil over his heavenly eyes.

You twiddle the blackness between your fingers, feeling its richness, which proves to be quite satisfying. After long, your focus strays. This gives Seokjin the perfect opportunity to open his eyes, pucker his lips, and kiss you full heartedly.

"I thought you were sleeping!"

"I was... until you woke me up with your antics~" You push him off the bed, grinning as you get your revenge.
"You're so mean." He whines, casually hugging you and kissing your mating mark.

It gave you the immediate feeling of ecstasy. Having your mate love on you as he should, and take care of you because he has such an unbreakable bond with you makes you weak yet complete.

Although... you start to feel eyes watching you, but where? You ask yourself. Your eyes examine the terrain through the window, but even with your heightened senses, the person whom's eyes dare to stare never appear.

Instead, a storm festers above the horizon. It forms a wall so great Humpty Dumpty's fall would've killed him had it been the same. Its precarious position seemed unnatural. You've never seen a storm so grand until today.

As the storm worsens, your everlasting fear grows. Wind gusts challenge you, pushing your body through the door. Wood chips fly and hit the wall behind you like darts to a target, scattering across the interior of the house.

Little screams patter their way up the stairs, "Are you two alright?!" Jimin nearly yells, covering his eyes and protecting them before the powerful storm ripped them away.

"We're alright, but we need to get down! Lower ground!" You yell back to him as the house is torn apart while the storm inches closer and closer at each passing second.

You proceed to the stairwell, waiting for Seokjin to accompany you, but when you look back, he's stuck glaring into the eyes of the storm.

"Seokjin, we need to go," But he does not listen, so you do him a favor. Taking his hand in yours, you pull him like a lost child. The other members are frantic but collected. "We have a secret passage to another safe house... but it's ancient. Yoongi is the only one who knows of its location through the tunnels..."

"Well, no time for dilly dallying! Let's go, fools!" Bogum blurts, frantic. You nod to them, following Yoongi through a secret door connected to hundreds, possibly even thousands, of tunnels. Each one leads to an array of seperate tunnels, all identical.

How lovely. Still holding Seokjin's hand, you squeeze it a bit, wondering why he has not spoken thus far. As you glance over at him, conflict resides deep within his pupils.

Eventually, Seokjin becomes aware of your long lasting gaze. All he does is frown and bring an arm around your waist, holding you securely.

"This way, guys..." Yoongi turns into another tunnel, leaving behind your apparent footprints. You turn, and turn, and turn, and turn again 'til your eyes start to droop with fatigue.