𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Can I get a kiss?"

"I don't know... can you?" You give him the death glare, and he obliges instantaneously.

You've gotta say, kissing his soft, plump lips for the first time in forever feels amazing. The endorphins just dance in your head, making your thought process all foggy.

"Thank you, I needed that," You sigh.

"Yeah... sorry to interrupt your lovely dovey moment, but we need to move, like, now..."

"And why is that?"

"There are enemies scouting the area, we need to leave before they find Y/n. Those bastards probably know of the prophecy by now," Bogum informs.

"Shit!"

"I'm sorry,  baby..." Seokjin frowns.

"It's okay. Let's go," You nod to the others. As you collect your things, you start to feel light headed. Nevertheless, you continue to pack up. It's truly sad that we have to leave; so many memories were created in this place.

You smile as you recall the first time you met Seokjin and the others. It was strange, yes, but it's what lead you to them. You're glad you finally have your mate and a real family.

𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞:
Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jeongguk
Park Bogum

"Are you ready, Y/n?"

"Y-Yeah," you smile with happy tears cascading down your red faceu. And with that, you turn around and bury yourself in Seokjin's chest with a hand over your eyes to cover your "ugly cry."

Shortly after, you packed your bags into a black van along will all the other members. Then, you piled into the spacious van, sitting next to Seokjin and Taehyung.

Yoongi starts the engine, speeding away from the home which held many precious memories. You're gonna miss it; all of the giggles; all of the fights; the place where you met your family.

As you lay your head on Seokjin's shoulder, you smile to yourself. They're my home.

______

"Appa? Why are you up?"

"I could ask you the same thing, Y/n. You're sneaky. You shouldn't be awake at two in the morning, love,"

"I know, but I didn't get to see you yesterday..."

"Come here, I'm sorry, honey. I've been a bit busy recently," He hugs you, and as he does, a warm, protective feeling washes over you, so you snuggle deeper into the hug. "Hehe, my little snuggie bun. I love you."

"I love you, too, Appa!"

"Y/n, are you planning on squeezing all of the breath out of your old geezer? Huh?" He laughs. God how you missed that laugh. It was if the cold and loneliness from winter was melted away by the warmth of his joyful giggles.

Then, you gave him a kiss on the cheek with a big 'muah.' Hmm... there's gotta be something you can do with Appa before he goes back to work. You put a finger up to your chin and put on your thinking cap.

"I've got it!"

Appa widens his eyes in surprise, "You've got what?"

"An idea. Let's go play in the snow, make snowballs and a friendly snowman! We can name him Jack!"

"Alright, cutie," He boops your flushed nose from all the excitement you accumulated over the span of three seconds. "Make sure to get all your gear on, though. I don't want the frost to bite those precious little fingers of yours!"