𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

"You and Y/n are mates?"

"Yes, we're mates. We've marked each other as well..."

"Well... somebody's been getting busy..."

You groan, allowing Seokjin and Bogum to run to the bedside, "I don't know if she's gonna wake up today, it's already been three days since she passed out,"

"Yeah, but for some reason, her body sustained major injuries, and I don't know why. Everybody is stumped, including myself,"

"What kind of injuries are we talking?"

"Her arm and her leg had multiple wounds; although, they seemed burnt?"

"Burnt? Interesting,"

"Well, let's bring her some water. After that, we're going to have a chat with her father,"

"That's going to be tough, considering he hunts hybrids in order to find a cure or suppressant for her powers,"

"I've had many encounters with Jackson Wang. I'm sure I can figure something out,"

_____

"Y/n?"

"Yes, papa?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"I don't know, it depends on the favor, papa,"

"Well, I want you to be nice to Seokjin, okay?"

"Okay... but he's not a substitute for daddy!"

"No, he's not. He's your caretaker; think of him as a brother, if you will. Only, he is not related to us by blood. His parents were murdered by an unknown person and he's hurting really badly, okay?"

"Okay. I'll be nice to him. So... he lost his momma and papa?"

"Yes. He lost his momma and papa,"

"Does that mean I'll lose my momma and papa, too?"

"No, silly. Your papa is here to stay,"

"What about mama Sunmi?"

"She's an acception. If you don't like her, tell me, okay?"

"Yep!"

"Oh, one thing before I leave, I love you, Y/n!"

"Me, too, papa!!"

He sends you a flying kiss as he closes the door. Then, there's nothing to do. So, you do nothing except sleep on the floor next to your teddy bear.

When you wake up, mama Sunmi greets you with a grimace.

You rub your red eyes, "I'm hungry, mama Sunmi. Can you cook me something??"

She ignores you. What's wrong? Maybe she's not feeling well?

You get up real close to her, trying to check her temperature, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She screams so loud that you're covering your ears and crying.

She sighs, "I don't like being touched." And walks away.

You press the button that's supposed to notify Seokjin. You want somebody to comfort you now that papa is gone. Everytime Seokjin tried to get near you in the past, you avoided his touch like the plague. He was new, and you didn't trust him.

Now, you notice how much care and effort he's put in to help you.

After a while, Seokjin bursts through the door, looking for you, "Y/n?"