Jordans controlling ,demanding and possessive ways are what making me run away.

Right now everyone is partying down.

"Ready love"Jordan asked.

"Yeah".He came over to me and took my hands in his hands and we both went outside to the party.Immediately Alex came to me"Hey mom",He greeted while he hugged me.I returned a small smile.

Jordan took me to where wine is supplied and he drank some while giving me a cool drink.I took it with a smile.While he is drinking I put some pills in them which will make him fell dizzy and gives him tight sleep so that he canot notice me when I am trying to escape.

After drinking some while he felt sleepy so we went upstairs.aia laid him on bed and he make sleep on him.Yes sleep on him.He slept with me on top of him.But I did not sleep cause if I sleep I will not wake up till next day.

It is midnight and I got out of his tight embrace and took my bag I set under the bed and slowly opened the door of the bedroom.I was walking down the stairs and went to the main door handling its knob to twist it

"Whos that?"oh no.

"Turn around".I did not turn around.Oh god no not now please.I am almost there.

"I said turn around".Its Alex he shouted.

I turned around to face him.Shock is written over his face as he saw me.

"Mom?".I didnt say anything.What can I say in a situation like this.

"Mom where are you going?At this time at night and why do you have a bag with you?"

I didnt say anything.I started biting my nails feeling nervous of what shoul I say.

"Are you and dad going somewhere?Mom say something"

Its time for him to know. I should say him the truth.

"Alex son I am leaving"

"Leaving?Where?"

"To Paris"

"Why?Whats happening mom?Where is dad if you are leaving?".

"Your dad is not coming.I am going alone".

"What?When will you come back?".

"Alex I will not come back I am going away and you should not say this to anyone,promise me".

"What mom I dont understand anything,please explain me.Why dont you come back?".

"Alex what I am going to say,you should listen to me well.Okay".

I told him everything.How I was bought here?How I am pregnant?How Jordan treated me?He has shock on his face.

"But mom daa loves you more than his life,you ant leave him.He will find you".

"No he will not.You should not say about this to anyone".

"Please mom dont leave us.Take care of yourself and your dad well".

"No Alex.I have to go.I want some some freedom and want to see life.Please."I have tears in my eyes now.

After a long discussion Alex understood my situation.

"Okay mom please dont cry.I will not tell about this to anyone.But please let me drop you in the airport".

"No Alex dont cause if you do that when Jordan follows my scent he will get your scent and he will know that you know about me.Dont do that mistake".

Alex looked at floor for sometime and then at me"Okay mom.But take care.If you need anything,I mean anything call me".

"Its flight time I should go".

"Call me whe you got there and message me the place where you live".

"Okay son.Goodbye".

"Bye mom.Mom can I visist if I want to?".

"Yes Alex you can visit anytime,but make sure no one finds out".

He nodded and hugged me with tears in his eyes.

"Treat your mate well".He nodded his head.I got out of his embrace and facfed him.

I turned towards the door and went out I turned around Alex standing there waving me,I waved back with a smile on my face and left.

After half an hour I am at the airport and gave my boarding pass to securtiy to allow me in the plane.I went inside and sat in my seat.I put my seatbealt while the plane started.I let out the breath that I was holding from long.

This is it.I am ready to face my new life.I feel into a deep slumber with Jordan in head but thinking about my freedom.

A/N:

Hey guys.

Please vote and comment.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.