Out and About In Seoul

Start from the beginning

He starts driving the car straight. That sounds like such a Namjoon thing to say. He really is always prepared so even if life has as seemingly in check mate, he's already on his toes and on escape move. 

"So any pinpoint places we're going?", I quiz.

"Nope."

"So basically wherever this vehicle takes us."

"Exactly princess. No one I know is smarter than you."

"I was just using facts Namjoon, nothing to do with smartness."

"Aren't you being a bit stingy today? Has anything happened?"

"No. I just guess I don't like being confused, I like being the confusing one."

"Ah. You like to be the master player and hate it when you're only the victim?"

"Exactly. But I'm sorry for being stingy sun shine. I should learn to brighten up."

"Nope.", the car skidded to a halt at the side of the road. He looked in to my eyes, "Don't you dare change a thing about yourself. I love it when you're stingy. You look cute that way. Promise me."

Namjoon POV

Y/N looked even more confused than she was before. If there's one thing I love the most about her, it's her ability to seem so confident at all times. She loves being herself and I don't think she'll change her quirks very soon. I know it's not weird weird. She's a bit antisocial and shady if I say honestly but that's because of the scars life's given her before. But I know she's beautiful once she blooms. But she'll change them if it's for my sake. That much trust I can put in her name. That's not what I want her to do though. I've been able to go to the Untied Nations and give a speech about loving yourself and the last thing I want is for Y/N to change herself for me. Not going to happen.

Your POV

"Wow. What was that for? I can really feel some UNICEF Love Yourself campaign vibe coming on. And fine, just for you I'll promise that.", I tease.

"Good. I love you the way you are and there doesn't have to be any changes for me. We've achieved loving yourself, the next step is to speak yourself and that's exactly what you do. Don't you ever be sorry for being like that."

"Fine, fine. Don't be sappy and get out of the car."

"Get out of the car? Excuse me but this is my car."

"I said out."

"Okay. Calm down, I'm doing it.", he raised his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Now go and sit on that seat.", I instructed.

"For what?"

"Just do it."

"Can you even drive?"

"Maybe."

"Please. I don't want to get in trouble with the company. Can you drive?"

"Yeah I can idiot. I wouldn't dare to get under the wheel if I don't stupid."

"Alright alright, we can never be too sure with you. So where are we going?"

"Do you like cyberpunk stuff?"

"A lot. But Yoongi loves it even more."

"Sad for him he's not here. Maybe I'll take him there on his birthday but for now, it's just me and you. This is the most cyberpunk place in Seoul I know. You'll love it there."

"And is this also for that photography project for uni?"

"How did you know?"

"I know more than you think."

"Well in that case, yes this is also for my photography project. But trust me, you'll love the restaurant there."

"Do they have kimchi?"

"Of course they do. But not only kimchi, great views that are better than any kimchi."

"You're setting me up with high expectations."

"Good. Just the effect I wanted."

I started driving the car and a silence expanded out between the two of us. I felt uncomfortable being in from of the wheel since it'd been such a long time since I'd last driven. I put Agust D on full blast.

Namjoon finally broke the silence, "Since when did you like rap so much?"

"I've always loved rap, especially yours."

"Oh thanks! You're so sweet but it's too sappy for you. Can you rap?"

"I've never tried so no."

"Do you want to try?"

"Sort of... but I don't want you to laugh at me when I flop.", I roll my eyes. 

"Do you really think I'm that unsupportive? You could try. What's your favourite?"

"I don't have a whole one in particular but in 'So What', right after Hoseok raps and you rap, that's got to my favourite few lines of rap."

"I can see why. It'a one of my favourite. Maybe I could teach you after we get back to the mansion."

"The mansion?"

"Yup. It's the holidays so you're coming back with me. The boys miss you a lot."

"Oh that's so cute of them. I'm fine with that since I have no homework."

"I don't know why but can I give you a list of things I want to call you?"

"A bit random but go ahead. Better not be anything bad though.", I jokingly warned.

"Moon child for sure. Princess as well obviously. Probably cyberpunk princess too. Baby has got to be a classic. I'm not sure what else."

"You're not supposed to be sure. It's supposed to come naturally if you mean it, not stuff you've thought of beforehand because that's not as heartfelt."

"That's true. But do you know what you are to me now?"

"A stranger?"

"No."

"An ARMY?"

"No."

"A fan who's bias is definitely RM?"

"No. Stop guessing because you won't get it."

"Then what am I to you?"

"My expensive girl.", when those three words came out of his mouth, my stomach just performed a whole Olympic-worth gymnastics routine. I'm his expensive girl. I am that important to him. And I know he meant it because he started blushing really hard and his dimples were showing off. I'm his expensive girl. Ok this is far too cringe for me to handle. But still, it kind of feels good. I don't know. Honestly I don't. I have no idea how to control these feelings.