Chapter Twenty Two: A New View

Start from the beginning

I started to walk through the campus. I didn't tell him why I left, but I had my dance audition today. I was nervous but I really wanted to take this class. I walked in the school. The halls were empty. I took a deep breath to myself. I slowly made my way to the dancing room. I saw Chungha, Ten, and another member there. "You're finally here!" ChungHa smiled as she saw me. "Let me get dressed and I will get started." I bowed. I got changed into workout clothes. I arrived in front of them. "This Is Momo." Chungha introduced the other instructor. "We will be judging you today to see if you can get classes." Momo bowed with a smile. "Do your best." Ten added. I smiled then started the music, which I danced the way I practiced. I didn't know how it looked or how I was doing. But as I swiftly made the moves I felt so happy and free. I smiled widely as I made every step. Then I finished with an ending pose. They all started to clap. "I knew you had potential!" Chungha ran up to me with a smile. "You think so?" I said out of breath. "Yes!" The other two nodded. "I think you are great for never having classes before." Ten nodded with a slight smile. "Yeah. I will be happy to have you in class!" Momo said. I felt happy by all their words, all I could do was smile. "I have never been in a class where the students were instructors." I laughed to myself. "But, you're good teachers, so thank you for accepting me." I quickly bowed. "Yeah, we were actually promoted by the older teachers. We took on this job, and we love how we can be students and have the privilege to teach others what we love to do." Chungha seemed really compassionate, all I could do is smile over the kindness of them. I started to get really excited I could barely hold it in. "We will see you tomorrow then." Momo waved. I bowed to them and made my way out with my bag in my hand. I looked at the time and it was starting to get late. Haechan and I were planning to have dinner soon and I was happy. "We are actually going together."  I giggled to myself. I ran down the school halls. I still heard some people in their clubs and activities. I then passed by the gym, the door was slightly open. I saw WinWin and Mark playing basketball together, alone. "So this is what they mean by busy?" I laughed to myself. I peaked in. I saw the sweat dripping from their foreheads. They seemed to have been playing to relieve some sort of stress. I couldn't help but worry. I accidentally leaned on the door and it cracked. I saw WinWin and Mark out of breath, stop at the sound. "Who's there?" WinWin yelled. I tried to hide behind the door. "Probably one of your fangirls again." Mark shrugged. I heard them walk up to the door and pull it open. I closed my eyes hoping it would go away. I felt a tap on my head. "What are you doing here?" WinWin chuckled a bit. I stood up straight and fixed myself. I looked at WinWin with a nervous smile. "Well.. I was just passing and I saw you guys and I got interested.." I scratched my head. "Oh, Do you play basketball?" Mark teased. I was still very nervous because of what happened last night. I looked up at WinWin and all he was doing was smiling. I just chuckled. "Not really." I slowly looked at Mark. WinWin had an awkward smile on his face. "Geez." Mark scuffed back. "I should get going." I quickly looked down and paced away. "I guess she remembered what happened last night, huh?" WinWin wiped his nose in embarrassment. "I guess so. You should talk to her about it though so it isn't as awkward, huh?" Mark quickly tapped WinWin's shoulder and turned around to play more basketball. I found myself walking through the campus really fast. I looked back to make sure no one was following me. I sighed in relief. "Why am I so afraid to be around him?" I thought. I looked at my phone and realized it was getting late. "Why has so much been happening lately?" I whined to myself. I suddenly started to get a call. I saw Haechan was calling. My heart started to flutter. I answered with a small smile on my face. "Hello?" "Is it okay if Mark and Johnny come with us for dinner?" He asked. "uh...sure!" I nodded. "Okay, cool. I was just making sure it was okay with you just in case you wanted it to be just me and you...unless?" "No, no, it's okay! I would love for them to join.." I was kind of disappointed because I did want to go with Haechan but I couldn't tell him that. "Wait, I thought Mark was busy with Soojin?" I remembered what he said in class earlier. "Oh, he said his plans changed and went ahead and invited Johnny too." Haechan laughed. "A bit last minute I guess. But, That's Mark for you." I just laughed. "Okay. That's good. I will meet up with you guys later." I hung up and put my phone in my bag. "I have to figure out what I am going to do. Things can't be like this forever." I whined to myself. "Why can't I just talk to people and tell them my feelings? why is it this hard?" I stood on the sidewalk, watching the cars pass by. I looked both ways, then I noticed Hani coming out of a salon, on her phone. She looked really pretty but didn't seem to be in the greatest mood. She walked away before I had the chance to get her attention. I sighed and looked down. For the rest of the afternoon, I just went in my dorm to study, alone. I got out my computer and started writing what I needed to write for the test and writing on papers too. I brushed my hair back as I tried to focus. "Now that I think about it, I haven't had a lot of alone time to myself and I have been distracted with so many people." I laid my head back. "I know so many people, geez." I said out loud as I realized. But, I smiled because of all my friends that I had and I wasn't on bad terms with any of them. "Why am I stressed for no reason?" I chuckled to myself as I realized it was getting late and I was getting hungry. I just realized that I was going to be late. "How could I forget. Darn." I got up frantically, getting myself ready. "My life is really just an endless cycle, right?" I thought as I put my shoes on. I ran out. It was dark. I traveled to the restaurant by myself.