You: third day. it doesn't matter anymore. u don't have to say 'third day'

You: r u going to count every day till i finish

Namjoon: i might. anyways don't be late.

You: i won't be. I'll be on time

Namjoon: not good enough... be early.

You: may I leave ur presence now your majesty??

Namjoon: yh whatever bye

You: bye

He's so cute when he texts. All soft and sweet like he really is deep inside. Maybe if I turned him inside out, he could be more agyeo than Hoseok. Maybe. Or maybe not.

Namjoon POV

I log on to Weverse for the first time in weeks. I think this is one of the longest periods of time I've been away from the app. I love the app. Every little thing about it. The comments make me feel happy and positive energy always flows around me when I read the comments that ARMYs from all over the world leave. They're supportive comments. Comments like "You guys did so amazing at your last concert!" or "Can't wait for your new track to come out." I enter my login details and the wait for the page to load. One, two, three... The page loads up and instantly I'm hit with hundreds of unread messages. I briefly scroll through them. And I'm not surprised to find that most of them are from eager ARMYs that want to know about Y/N. Time to leave a few messages.

***

Namjoon: Hi my supprtive ARMYs. It seems like all of you guys have been up to no good since I've last been on here. And stay like that. Carry on being cheeky and cute and definitely stay supportive! Currently, I have around eight hundred unread messages on here and let me just say one thing: I know what you guys want. Four weeks since me and Y/N have met (it doesn't feel that long to be honest) and you guys are desperate to know more about her. But first of all, remember, I adore each and every one of you for being so understanding when I revealed her on the V-live. None of you will be able to imagine the amount of nervousness I felt when I was about to go live. Even breaking the news to Bang (my amazing manager) was hard. So as I promised, here's a bit about Y/N and what we've been up to together.

***

More messages are spamming my account instantly. They want to know the story from the beginning. Including how we met.

***

Namjoon: Okay guys calm down! I'll tell you all about her but give me some time to type my thoughts at least! So, I'm guessing she attended one of our BTS concerts. At that time she was just a normal fangirl to me. Then, when she attended a fan sign after the concert, she practically fainted in front of me. Not because my visuals gave her a seizure (unfortunately). I took her backstage and helped her to some fresh and water. If you guys remember, that's the fan sign I called off. Let's just say that Y/N wasn't in to me straight away. Yes I was her bias but that was it (sadly). But I felt an instant connection with her; like soulmate bonding (not sure if you guys have heard of it but I believe in all that). I offered to drop her off at her hotel room but let's just say she refused. I asked to keep her number and she refused that too but one smile and I she gave in finally.  After that, I guess the bonding just did its magic and she somehow kind of fell for me (I know right, I'm so handsome). We've been on a date after that and she's treated me quite a lot for my birthday this year. I have got to say this: I'm so lucky to have her. She's so special and set (okay not all the time because sometimes she's a bit thick in the head). But nevertheless, she's special and sweet in her own way. I know it's not much detail but even this much information is being given out without her permission so no details for now. Sorry. I missed her a lot during our mini tour but she's been very supportive and I wouldn't take back the past few weeks for the world. Hope all of our ARMYs are having a good day, or night or evening (depending where on the face of this Earth you are). 

***

So the ARMYs did stop spamming me but not for long enough. As soon as I posted the second time, ARMYs from all around where commenting so much, wanting no more and wishing the both of us good luck. It makes me feel special. Just then, Jungkook logs on to Weverse.

***

Jungkook: Hey ARMYs! I have to comment on your post too Namjoon. Is it possible to be BTS and ARMY at the same time? If not, then remember I admire you as a hyung, Namjoon. These are things I can't bring myself to say in front of you but I'll admit them because I'm my online self now. Firstly, I'm so happy for you hyung. You've been so supportive for me and I'm glad there's  now a figure in your life that's just as supportive. Secondly, I wish you two all the luck in the world. You need it (trust me). If you don't have all the luck in the world then you'll destroy the world combined in your pursuit to find happiness. Yes guys. I can't say much but them two are made for each other. Here begins the reign of the King and Queen of Destructiveness. Thirdly, and finally, carry on being yourself Namjoon hyung. On the tour, being without her almost shattered you. You've been through so much in life and I can't let such a simple matter break you in front of my eyes. Be the strong person you have always been, this is only the beginning of your journey together and there will be many more ups and downs before you achieve ultimate happiness.

***

Jin and Jimin logs in not too long after as well.

***

Jin: Wise words said Jungkook. I wish you all the good luck too. Like he said, you two are going to need it. And if you don't have the luck of the World's Most Handsome Man, then you two will be forever lost.

Jimin: This isn't all about you Jin! Let Namjoon enjoy the moment. You two will be forever young not forever lost. I'm happy for you Namjoon hyung. And why is 'World's Most Handsome Man' capitalised?

Jin: It's capitalised because it is my title.

Jimin: Whatever. Let Namjoon enjoy the moment for once!

***

And soon the rest of the members log in too.

***

Taehyung: I'm a bit late to the party but my notification ping on my phone keeps on sounding. You guys are Weplying so much. At first I was annoyed but I've realised it's for a festive reason. I feel like I'm wishing luck to a married couple or something but you two are cooler and closer than that. All my luck to you too hyung. You have always been there for me and I was afraid there would be no one there for you when you need the support. At last my heart can rest from that worry. 

Hoseok: At last, Tae doseang has become mature. Wise words from the youngers is our theme today I'm guessing? Everyone keeps on wishing you luck. I'm not going to do that because I'm J-Hope. I hope that you'll learn to sing form that girl. She's such a talented singer!

Yoongi: Hey Hoseok! He's not that bad at singing. What Hoseok means is that he follows the crowd so he wishes you two good luck too. I however do not follow the crowd so I seal both of your fates (Namjoon and Y/N). Yes I seal both of your fates. Not with doom but with prosperity. Whatever Agust D says must come true. And so I now officially announce you both happy forever!

Namjoon: Looks like all my boys are online today! To all our ARMYs, we wish you a good day today and I hope you are just as happy as we are. No matter what your situation may be, remember to LOVE YOURSELF! Bangtan Bye.