Three x

Sierra stood in the alleyway. She was waiting for Warren. He was working on getting Maxine to tell him what she had done with Patrick. Sierra wasn't stupid. She knew Maxine had help from someone.

Sierra felt someone pull her into the alleyway. She turned to see Warren standing there. "Well?" She asked.

"She didn't give nothing away. If she is hiding something, she's not gonna tell me yet is she? She isn't that stupid," Warren said.

Sierra rolled her eyes. She groaned. "That little bitch. She thinks she's gonna her away with it. Not while I'm still breathing."

Warren smirked. "I like them feisty. Turns me on," he said as he pushed her against the wall.

Sierra rolled her eyes but smiled. She looked him in the eye. "How about you go turn Maxine on, shag her and then get her to tell you where my father is," she said.

Warren looked at her and smirked. "Oh you have such a way with words," he said as he winked at her. He knew what he was doing. He wanted her.

Sierra grinned. "Think of it this way. You shag her, get the answers I want and I'll repay you with so much kindness," she said.

****

Sierra returned to the flat. She frowned when she saw Riley and Sami. She looked to her younger sister and sighed. She knew Riley was more keen than anyone to find out what happened to Patrick. "Rile. A word please," she said as she walked into the kitchen.

Riley followed her sister and frowned. "What's up?" She asked.

Sierra rolled her eyes and sighed. "Funny. I was about to ask you the same," she said as she poured a glass of wine. She needed the drink. "You know with Sami."

"Relax Sie. He wants to help. He lost his dad with no answers and he's just helping. Besides when we do find out what happened, it'll be good to have a lawyer on our side," she told her.

Sierra sighed. "Okay. Just don't get into trouble for once," she said.

****

Sierra stood in price slice as she saw Warren. He followed her into the shop and looked at her with a smirk. "Well?" She asked.

"Why didn't you tell me your father used to beat Maxine. If you ask me, he got what was coming to him," Warren said.

Sierra looked at him and glared. "Don't say a word against my father! You don't know anything about him! She isn't as she thinks! She tried to kill him," She spat.

Warren sighed and looked at her. "Okay. I'm sorry okay. I'm just stressed. I need that key," he said.

Sierra smirked. "Do what I tell you and you can have anything you want," she said as she ran her hand across his bicep.

He smirked and pulled her close as they made eye contact. "This could get messy," Warren said.

Sierra shrugged. "I don't care. I don't care until I get what I want. And that is Maxine off the scene. She is going to pay for what she's done."

Warren smirked and kissed her neck. Unaware of the mess that they would cause together.