Eleven x

Sierra knew how things were and she knew how it wasn't easy. She knew how a lot had happened. She knew how she just wanted for everything to be okay.

She knew that she didn't want anymore drama especially after everything that has happened.  Especially when she knew that she could have ended up killing her sister because of it all.

Sierra stood in the flat and smiled as Warren walked in. She knew it wasn't easy. But she knew that they had been getting their relationship back on track.  

Warren walked over to Sierra. He kissed her and smiled. "Hey. How are you? How is Riley?" He asked.

Sierra looked to him and smiled. "She's good. She's getting out later. So she can come home. I know that things haven't been easy for her. But she's my sister. And I need her to be okay. I know I got out of hand with this revenge thing. I know I could have killed her. And I would never forgiven myself if that happened."

Warren smiled. "She's going to be okay. She's going to get out. And she will be okay. I know it's not easy. But you need to try and forgive yourself. I mean Riley has. So you need to try," he said as Sierra looked to him and sighed.

She knew that she was right. And how she had to try and forgive herself for what she had done to her sister. 

****

Sierra smiled as she looked to see as Sami helped Riley into the flat. "Hey. How are you?" Sierra asked.

Riley looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay Sie . You don't need to worry about me. I'm not an invalid," she said.

Sierra looked to her and smirked. "Oh it's clear to say that you are back to normal. I'm glad. I'm glad that you're okay."

Riley looked to her and smiled. "I was shot yeah. But I'm okay. And I could of lost my baby. But me and this baby are okay. I don't need people asking if I am okay or treating me as if I am a basket case every two minutes," she said as she looked to Sami.

"Well I guess the boss has spoken. Maybe we should listen to her," Sierra said. 

"You should. And you two need to get over yourself. And forgive each other. You're my boyfriend and you're my sister. I'm having a baby. And I don't need this," Riley said.

Sierra sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry."

Sami nodded. "Me too. It wasn't your fault."

****

Sierra sat in bed. She looked to see Warren as he walked in. He look to see her and smirked. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Sierra smirked.  "Waiting for you," she said as he looked to her and smirked as she asked over to him and kissed him.

He kissed her back and smirked as he pushed her back into the bed. The two of them stripped off as she lay on her back.

He climbed on top of her and smirked  from where he was positioned between her legs, his hand splayed out across her bare stomach. "Such a mess for me."

She could only respond with a desperate moan as he dragged his tongue through her folds, making her squirm beneath his touch. Her hands ran through his hair tugging

"Warren," she panted, unable to keep her eyes open as he pushed his tongue inside her.

And as he continued to work his mouth over her, she struggled to keep still, heat beginning to pool in her belly.

But before she could reach her release, he pulled his mouth away, smirking at her as he climbed up the length of her body.

"I forgot how good my girl tastes," He growled, tracing his finger down the length of her throat. 

And then he dipped down, lazily dragging his lips across her chest before getting up to step out of his jeans.

He was back on her in seconds, already dragging the tip of his cock through her folds.

"Warren," Sierra whined, bucking her hips up toward him.

He just pressed his hand against her stomach, keeping her flat against the bed as he teased her. "Look at you. You're bloody desperate for me to ruin you aren't you?"

"Warren," She whimpered, not even bothering to argue with him. She just wanted him inside her. "Please."

"As you wish," He chuckled before pushing himself all the way inside her, making her cry out at the force. 

He gave you no time to adjust to him before he started thrusting himself inside her at an already bruising pace.

She let out a pained sound at the stinging feeling of his dick rubbing against her walls but he didn't let up. He just continued to forcefully slap his hips up into her, one of his hands curled around her shoulder to keep her in place.

"What a sight you are," Warren said proudly, a devilish smirk on his face as he pounded into her.

Sierra could only respond with a loud moan as she squirmed beneath his hold, the pressure in her stomach building.

"Harder!" She pleaded, screwing your eyes shut as warren continued to thrust himself inside her.

"You sure about that babe?"

"Warren ...Please..."

He just let out a quiet laugh before pushing himself into her even harder, making the bed shake beneath them both. She were surprised the bed hadn't collapsed yet.

The sound of skin smacking against skin echoed loudly around their bedroom and she hoped to god that Riley was not in the next room because it was too late to be quiet now.

And after a few more hard thrusts inside her, she felt the fire that had been building in her finally explode, a wave of pleasure crashing over her as warren continued to slam into her.

Sierra practically screamed when she came around his cock and it didn't take him long to reach his release as seconds later, he was twitching inside her.

Warren groaned when he finally filled her with his release, slipping out of her and smirked as they both lay on the bed naked

Neither of them aware of how everything was going to change.