Nine x

Sierra couldn't sleep. She felt sick. All that she could think about was what she had done. How her sister had ended up getting shot because of it. She had shot her sister and she felt sick.

All that she could see when she closed her eyes was her sister's lifeless body. Sierra stood from the bed and sighed. It was the early hours of the morning.

She walked out of the bedroom. She saw Warren as he sat at the kitchen table. She knew that he was still mad at her. She how he was sleeping on the couch because of it.

"I know that you're still mad at me. But I'm sorry you can't hate me as much as I hate myself. I just need my sister to be okay," Sierra said. 

Warren looked to her and smiled.  "I know you are. But what you did was big. And I am allowed to be mad at you. Riley is in surgery. There's some bleeding they can't stop. Sami called," he said.

Sierra looked to him and sighed as she sat at the kitchen table with him. "And she's going to be okay?" Sierra asked.

Warren sighed and shrugged. "Hopefully. I can't say. All I know is I have spent two hours talking Sami Maalik out of pressing charges against you. Saying it's not what Riley would of wanted and it's not. You need to forget your revenge plan. And hope your sister is more forgiving then her boyfriend. As she could of lost her baby. And that is something she wouldn't forgive you for," he said as Sierra nodded.

She knew he was right and she knew she had messed up big time. 

****

Sierra got to the hospital. She sighed as she saw Sami. "I know you're mad at me. And I'm sorry. But please. She's my sister. And my best friend. The only family I have left. I just need to know that she is okay," Sierra said.

Sami nodded. "She's in recovery. She's going to be okay. And they have to wait before they check on the baby," he said. 

Sierra looked to him and nodded.   "Thank you. I know what I've done. I know you're mad at me. But I'll drop all of this. I just need my sister."

Sami sighed.  "The only reason I am not pressing charges is because of Riley. I know she wouldn't want this. You can stay. Just try not to put her in any more danger," he said as Sierra nodded. 

****

Sierra sat next to Riley. She smiled as she looked to her and sighed. Sierra knew that she had risked her sister's health. She knew it was a mess.

Sierra knew how she just wanted Riley to be okay. Sierra looked to Riley and sighed. All that she wanted was for her sister to be okay and to survive.

Sierra looked to her and frowned as she started to wake up. "Riley?" She said as Riley looked to her and groaned.

She was in shock but would Riley really be okay?