Chapter 14

I sat on the floor of the practice room starching out when I heard the door open.  I looked up to see Jimin walking in...already covered in sweat.  I gave him a confused look.
    "Are you okay?"  I asked as I got to my feet.  As I walked towards him i could see that he was visibly trembling.  I rushed forwards towards him. 
   "Jimin!?  Jimin!?  Jimin, what's wrong!?"  I asked him frantically.   Not know what to do as I began to panic. 
      "(Y/n). I...I...I can't breathe....I can't..." he gasped out, I could feel his own panic sleeping off of him. 
     "Jimin!"  I demanded at him.  "Look at me."  I put my hands on his cheeks and turned his face to look me in the eyes.   His frantic eyes reached mine.

   "Okay, deep breaths....in....out....in....out."  I said breathing with him.  He began to calm down.
   "Okay,  Jimin....what happened?"  I asked him calmly.

     "I don't know!  I got done with lunch and I went back to my room to get ready for practice...but I don't remember getting back to my room!  Suddenly I was walking toward here and I felt like someone was following me...sorry, that must sound really weird.  I'm sure it's nothing."   He suddenly brushed off. As he reached up and removed my hands from his face.  My, one hand dropped to my side while he held onto the other one, on my wrist.

"Let's, let's just practice."  He said tugging me towards the room acting like he wasn't just freaking out.  I looked at him skeptically. 

   "Are you sure?  We can take it easy today.  We can just rest.  A rest day is good every once and a while."  I urged him as I gently tugged him back towards the door.  

    "We need to practice.  The preformance is less than five days away, (y/n)."  he insisted.

    "Jimin, we've practiced nearly everyday either together or seperate since I got here...and you look like you need a break from all of this chaos."  I muttered the last part.  His eyes narrowed as he harshly snapped his hand out of my grip.

    "I don't need a break!  If you're so insistent on taking a break then leave!  I'll practice without you."  he suddenly snapped.  I looked at him with wide eyes, shocked at his sudden outburst.  He had never yelled at me like that before.  Sure, he's scolded me, but this was diffrent.  He turned away from me.

   "Jimin..."  I breathed softly as I felt my throat begin to choke up.  I refused to cry.  I wasn't going to do that in front of him.  He'd think I was a some soft baby.  I reached towards his shoulder and he whipped his arm towards me to get me away from him.

  "Get out, (y/n)!"  he yelled at me.   I know he didn't mean to but a definant "smack" echoed throught the room as the back of his elbow collided with my shoulder, hard.  Everything froze.  His eyes widened in horror.  I was just as shocked at he was. I instinctivly reached towards my now throbbing shoulder.  I was more emotionally hurt than anything.

   "Oh god...(y/n)....I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me.  (y/n)..."  he said in horror of what he had just done.   I just shook my head.

    "Don't!"  I snapped at him.  "I think you need time to cool off.  If you will excuse me, Your Highness, I will be taking my leave." I replied coldly.  I turned away from him.  I felt his hand on my uninjured shoulder and I spun around with anger in my eyes.

    "Don't fucking touch me, Jimin!"  I yelled at him, my voice cracking as I couldn't stop the tears from filling my vision.  

   "(Y/n) please, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry.  Please."  he pleaded with me.  I knew he was sorry, and that he hadn't meant to cause me harm, but I needed to get away from him for right now.    There was silence for a few moments as I looked down at the floor, tears falling to the floor.  My hand still on my injured shoulder.