Chapter 18

Mark's POV

My heart raced as I caught up with JB as we headed toward the gym. Once inside we could hear Areum's yells for help coming from the boys locker room. JB, Jackson and I raced to the locker room busting through the doors. Jackson and I took out the guys holding Areum while JB caught Areum before she could fall. Her face was bruised, her lip had been busted and her shirt had been torn in half. Areum quickly covered herself with what was left of her shirt, she stood up shooting daggers in Nari's direction.

Rage boiled up inside me as I looked over at Nari and Jimin. Nari stood wide eyed looking at JB while Jimin had a smirk on his face. Nari began to move toward JB, she had desperation written on her face as she tried to reason with him about what she had just done. But before Nari could even say more than JB's name, Areum had slapped her so hard, the noise rang through the locker room.

Areum's POV

I felt a hard shove on my chest as Jimin rushed over to Nari shoving me away. I caught myself just in time to see JB rush in front of me and punch Jimin straight in the jaw. Jimin's body twisted with the punch and he ended up on his knees turned away from JB and I.

"Fuck..." I heard Jimin say as he spit out blood from his mouth. As Jimin began to push himself up to his feet I watched in terror as JB's arm wrapped around Jimin's neck and began chocking Jimin. JB was not letting up, Jimin tried to pull JB's arm off of his neck as he gasped for air. 

Mark and Jackson tried pulling JB off of Jimin but he wouldn't budge. Nari was screaming, crying and begging JB to let Jimin go.

"You son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you!" JB yelled as he tightened his arm around Jimin's neck. I walked over to JB thinking of what I could do to get JB off of Jimin... If JB didn't stop soon Jimin would really die. I laid my face against JB's back and wrapped my arms around his stomach. I felt JB loosen his grip a bit when he realized it was me who was behind him.

"Please JB," I said muffled into his back, "Please let him go, and just take me home." I felt JB let out a deep sigh as he let Jimin's neck go. Jimin fell to the ground grasping for air as Nari ran to his side on the floor. 

JB removed my hands from his stomach and turned around to face me. He moved the hair that had fallen into my face behind my ears and planted a kiss on the top of my head. I heard a faint "I'm sorry" come from his mouth as he pulled away from my head. With one gentle sweep JB picked me up bridal style and started walking towards the door headed to the gym. Before we exited the locker room he asked Mark and Jackson if they could make sure everything got sorted out here so he could take me home.

Once we were in front of JB's car in the parking lot is when JB finally put me down. I held tight to my torn shirt as he opened the door to his car and helped me inside. Inside the car is when I finally broke. Tears came running down my cheeks as my hands were quick to cover my face. I felt angry and scared. My body and face hurt... and I felt dirty. I felt dirty hands all over my body burning my skin. 

JB's POV * One hour later*

Once we arrived at Areum's house I helped her inside and to her room. She told me she wanted to take a shower, so I went downstairs and made her something to eat as I waited for her to finish. She refused to eat anything after she got out of the shower, so I just ended up helping her back to her room and into her bed. She looked exausted, my heart hurt seeing her like this and I was angry with myself for letting this happen to her. 

I covered her with her blanket as she laid down. As I got ready to leave she grabbed my hand. 

"JB," she looked up at me, "Will you stay with me?... Please?" She asked gripping my hand tighter. "Okay" I answered her as I sat down on her bed. Areum scooted over making room for me to lay down beside her. I laid down on top of her blanket beside her and put my arm under her head. She snuggled up beside me and laid her head on my chest, after 5 minutes she looked like she was asleep. 

I looked at Areum, despite the bruises on her face.... she finally looked peaceful. My eyes scanned all of Areum's face, she was.... perfect. I pulled her closer to me and planted another kiss on her forehead. "I love you," I managed to say before tears started rolling down my face as I pulled away.

"I love you too, JB"