Chapter 17

Areum POV

My screams for help were muffled by Jimin's hand as he and his friends dragged me into the boys locker room. I tried everything I could to get out of their grasps, hitting, kicking and biting. Once inside the locker room Jimin pushed me to the floor. I was barely able to look up when a hand grabbed a hold of my hair and forced me to look up. Nari had been waiting inside the locker room. I spit in her face as she pulled my hair harder.

"You little bitch!" she yelled as her other hand made swift contact with my face, leaving behind a stinging pain. The two other boys quickly grabbed a hold of my arms and dragged me onto my feet. Jimin walked over to Nari and whispered into her ear. She let out a little giggle as I struggled in the grip of Jimin's little goons. "You're such a naive little whore, Areum." Nari said as she got closer to me.

"And now, the whole school is going to see just how much of a little whore you are," She said as she pulled out her phone and started recording me. "Fuck you!" I yelled at her trying my best to lunge at her. A sharp pain spread in my right shoulder as I was yanked back. I looked over at Jimin as he stayed standing behind Nari. "You lying son of a bitch!" I yelled at him. Jimin had an amused smile on his face as he nodded towards his friends.

The one friend that was holding on to my left arm let go, but began to move his arms around my waist. His chest was pressed against my back as his hands began moving from my waist to my pants button. With my free hand I tried pushing his hands off of me. "NO!" I yelled over and over again as tears began streaming down my face. I hadn't even noticed the other guy holding my right arm move in front of me, he started to unzip his pants while his friend tried getting me out of mine. "Shhh, baby. This will be over soon." As he moved closer to me, I could feel his breath on my neck as he ran his hands up and down my hips.

I knew no one was coming to help, I'm sure Nari had everything planned out for this. It was lunch time as well, no one would come looking for me. My eye stung as tears continued to fall down my face. And in this moment the only person I wanted to be here to protect me... was JB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minseo POV *15 mins earlier*

I hear footsteps outside in the hallway as I was coming out of the restroom. In front of me was Jimin and Areum walking down the hallway towards the Gym. My heart beat began to race as my eyes widened. NO! I screamed as I began running towards them. I didn't even make it five feet when the doors had already shut. I looked around hoping someone would be around to help me... help Areum.

I ran as fast as I could to find Mark, if anyone was going to be able to help Areum it was going to be Mark and his friends. I had over heard Nari talking about some kind of plan to humiliate Areum, but never did I think she would actually follow through with it. I mean... recording Areum get raped was fucked up... even for her. I pushed my way through the students exiting the classroom for lunch. Luckily Mark hadn't left yet, he was standing beside Jackson as Jackson got his things together to head to lunch. JB was a few desks behind them sitting with his head down on the desk.

"MARK!" I yelled as I entered the classroom, "It's Areum, she needs your help," I say as I run closer to him and Jackson. "Nari... she is going to hurt Areum, Jimin and his friends are going to hurt her, they are in the Gym right now! Please we have to hurr-" I hear a chair fall backwards as I saw a blur of JB run out the door. Mark makes his way past me following JB towards the Gym, and Jackson behind him.

Please don't let them be too late!