Night 5

(Gold's POV)

My Pokémon are staring at me with worried looks in their eyes.  "I'm alive..." I softly say. The worst thing about this is the fact that THIS HAS BEEN MESSING WITH MY SLEEP SCHEDULE!! I NEED SLEEP!! Then the door to my room slams open. I almost fell off my bed. It's Silver.

"Idiot!" I say. "You're gonna scare me to death before Psyduck does!" 

"You said you'll wake up at 6am!" Silver says. 

"That doesn't mean you gotta put the Litwick's candle out!" I answer back.

"Whatever..." Silver exits my room but then sticks his head back in. "You sleep in your normal outside clothes?" 

"What? If I'm gonna die... I might as well die in style!" I smirk. 

"You finally gonna get of this house?" He asks. I don't answer. I stare at Silver who's giving me a serious look. He sighs and exits the room again. This time I hear the front door close. 

"You guys wanna stay inside?" I ask, turning toward them. They nod and quickly close their eyes. I lie back down. Pich jumps onto the bed and lies down on my left. Then it's fast asleep. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

(Time skip)

Again! ARGH!! Today was even more boring! I knew if I went out of my house and one of the dex holders spotted me, they'd ask me questions I wouldn't want to answer! Again, I'm sitting on my bed at 11:59. Again, I'm in the office.  The phone rings. I place it to my ear and I drop it immediately. Something's growling in the background of the message! Then I hear something on the right. I close the door and turn the lights on. It's Psyduck. 

It's holding up a paper once again. It says "FOXY STOLE MY PIZZA!! NOW YOU OWE ME!!"

"Um... whoever you're talking about must be something like you," I say. "Why would a fox Pokémon wanna eat pizza?"

Psyduck disappears and I hear some screaming on the left. I check the monitor and... Psyduck and Braixen are fighting it out in Pirate's Cove. This time Lopunny and Ursaring are trying to separate them.

I remembered that I didn't eat dinner yet. So I hesitantly eat one slice of pizza. Then Lopunny appears. I'm about to close the door but I notice a paper with writing in its hands. It says "Quickly, give me a slice and I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night."

"NO!" I yell. Lopunny yells. I throw a slice pizza at Lopunny. "You're the most entertaining Pokémon, other than mine, that I've ever met! How about you just go ahead and tell Ursaring to NOT kill me?" 

Lopunny runs out. It exits using the left door. But then Ursaring appears in my face. I press its nose a million times! It's not moving! I grab a slice of pizza shove it into Ursaring's mouth. It gives me a thumbs up. But then I see Psyduck at the right door. I close the door. 

Lopunny enters the room and then closes the left door. I hear something slam into the metal door. I check the monitor and Braixen's yelling into the camera. It's 4am!  Lopunny's staring at me. Then it grabs a piece of paper and writes onto it.

After some time it shows it to me. It says "Now I know why you're so familiar!"

"What do you mean?" I ask. 

Ursaring grabs a piece of paper and writes onto it. It shows it to me and it says "Oh, you don't know? The next time we meet, your problems are going to be worse! We WILL try to kill you. You might go back in time!"

I gasp at the sudden explanation. I recover from my initial shock and say "Don't worry! I'll find a way!"

Then the bell rings. I wake up and there's some money and a piece of paper on my bed. I have $120. The paycheck says that.

"Are you serious?" I quietly say to myself. "$120 for 5 NIGHTS?! That's like... $4 PER HOUR!!"

But then I think about what they wrote on those pieces of paper. What do they mean? I'm scared. But guess what? I survived 5 nights at... Ursaring's! But then the paycheck says "Overtime for 50 cents! One more night."

"WHAT?! No way!" I whisper-yell.

The end of this book. More to come!