First Night On The Job

(Gold's POV)

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY, LOPUNNY!!" I yell out. I check the cameras again. Then I check the dining area and Lopunny's standing between some tables. I'm freaking out right now...

Then I notice something on the monitor. It says it's 3am and I have 40% power left. There are two power bars on. Then I place the monitor down and one power bar goes down. I close the doors because I suddenly remember what the guy on the phone said. He said that they'll try to STUFF ME IN A SUIT!!

I close the doors and then two more bars appear, resulting in three bars on in total. MY POWER'S GOING DOWN FAST. So the doors need power!? That's stupid!!

I open both doors to save power. I open up the monitor and Lopunny is in the backstage!! THIS IMAGE IS EVEN SCARIER BECAUSE IT'S A FULL SHADOW AND THE ONLY THING SHOWING ARE ITS GLOWING EYES AND TEETH!!

I quickly click on a different camera. THEN I SPOT PSYDUCK IN THE RESTROOMS!! WHAT IS THIS WHY AM I HERE?!

I decide to check the lights when... LOPUNNY'S AT THE DOOR!!! I close the door on its face. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME, LOPUNNY!!" I yell through the door. 

I check the other door and no one's there. PHEW! I carefully check the door I just closed. No one's there too. I open it.

"DON'T TRY THAT!!" I yell.

I check the monitor to find out that Lopunny went back to the dining room. Psyduck though, is making a lot of noise. I check the kitchen because it sounds like pots and pans being knocked down. But... the camera in the kitchen isn't working!!! Only audio is available there.

"HOW POOR IS THIS RESTAURANT?! JUST HIRE AN ENGINEER!" I yell out.

It's now 5am. Then I close the monitor. 

"This world makes no sense..." I say. "How's it already 5am? Not gonna complain!"

I check both lights. The left door's clear. Right door? PSYDUCK'S STARING THROUGH THE WINDOW!! I slam the door shut.

I walk over to the window, holding the lights on so I can talk to Psyduck.

"So..." I say. "why is... a Psyduck wearing a bib, and holding a cupcake?" 

Then Psyduck grabs a piece of paper and writes on it. Then it shows it to me. 

It says "I'M NOT A DUCK!! I'M A CHICKEN! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!"

"Woah!" I say. "You're already tryna kill me! The LEAST you can do is be nice to the awesome Gold!!" 

Then a bell rings. I check my monitor and it's 6am. Then I wake up in my couch. 

"That was just a dream!" I say.

"So who was that person you were talking to before you slept?" My mother asks, coming from the kitchen.

I hide my shock. So it WAS real...

I better not die for the next days.

To be continued...