Night 4

(Gold's POV)

I just slept for the whole day. My mother's wondering why I'm just staying in my room. She asked me earlier and I just said "Even the good-looking people need their rest!" trying to act casual. She believes me. The dex holders though? They're another story...

Silver came to my house today and asked if I wanted to watch his... addiction. Seriously, that show has gotten him hooked to the TV! So I did and I think I accidentally fell asleep about five minutes in. He got mad and shook me awake.

"What's going on?" He asks. He knows...

I sigh and tell him the whole story. He was shocked when I finished. Knowing him, he'd want to tell everyone else. I stopped him and told him that no one can save me from this and that there's no point.

He turned back to the TV and told me to stay awake. I tried really hard but I couldn't. I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut. I wanted to go after him but again, knowing him, he wouldn't listen.

After that, I return to my room and fall asleep once again. 

Right now? Well, I'm in the office and it's 12am. The phone rings and I place it to my ear.

"Hello, hello! Hey! Hey wow, day four...I knew you could do it. Hey, listen....I might not be around to send you a message tomorrow (BANG BANG BANG). It's-It's been a bad night here. (BANG BANG BANG) For me. Umm...I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you... *clears throat* er, when I did. H-hey, do me a favor: (BANG BANG BANG) maybe sometime, eh, you could check inside those suits, in-in the back room? (BANG BANG BANG) I'ma try to hold out...until someone...checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. (BANG BANG BANG) I-I-I always wondered what was in those empty heads...back there- (chime plays) You know... *moan* Oh no-" (noises followed by an animatronic screech and static)

I wasn't expecting the scream. I fall down and already, Lopunny's at the door. It's holding up the same sign for a staring contest. I think about what just happened to the guy on the phone. I shut the door on Lopunny's face. Then I hear a scream from it. It's mad.

I'm panicking. Is he dead? The guy on the phone? That scream. It sounded weird. It was low pitch. Lower than the other Pokémon's scream. Who was that?

I check the left door to see if Lopunny's still there. It isn't. I leave that door open and run to the right door. I turn on the lights and Psyduck's there. I close the door and run up to the window. Psyduck's holding a paper.

It says "YOU OWE ME A PIZZA! IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME ONE YOU 'LL GET A SLAP TO THE FACE!!"

I laugh. "A slap? I've been physically tortured in the face by a certain gal using her legs to "ALMOST" kill me. I can handle a slap."

Psyduck's screaming and runs away. The next thing I know, I hear some pots and pans falling onto the floor again.

I open the right door. Then I hear another scream. I look up and it's Braixen, pointing at my slice of pizza. I throw it out the door. Scream appears again and... PSYDUCK'S IN MY OFFICE!! IT'S STARING AT ME THROUGH THE RIGHT DOORWAY.

"BRAIXEN HAS THE PIZZA!!!" I yell, pointing at Braixen. Psyduck runs across the room and then jumps at Braixen. There's a lot of screaming happening right now. Scream, scream, scream...

I take a peak at the fight and... Braixen is punching Psyduck. I close the left door. Now three of them are going to appear there... maybe.

It's 3am now. I check the monitor, in search for Ursaring. It's in the girls washroom. I see it because it's staring at the camera, it's head remaining in sight of the washroom. I switch to the other cameras. Braixen and Psyduck are still fighting but they're in Pirate's Cove. Lopunny's... at the camera that's closest to my office on the left side. It's twitching. Now I'm confused. Why does it look like a dog?

I laugh. "Hey, Lopunny! IF YOU KEEP TWITCHING LIKE THAT, ha ha, YOU MIGHT TRANSFORM INTO A DOG!! GO FETCH!"

There's still a lot of screaming. Then I place the monitor down and... a golden colored Ursaring is limping in front of me. It's scary because it's eyeless and it's head looks like it's falling off a little.

Then it appears in my face, screaming that low-pitched scream from the phone call. I place monitor to my face. I'm shaking. I'm waiting for that thing to kill me. I lower my monitor down. It's no longer there. 

Then the bell rings. Phew. I'm alive... kinda.

To be continued...